Induced Near Death Experience successful!

QUEST EONS

Registered Senior Member
Hello all!

I've finally had a first successful Induced Near Death Experience (N.D.E)!! It was interesting to see the least! Some of you may remember from my previous posts how eager I was to accomplish this feat.

First I wil describe my visions

This first time was confusing. After my body let go of the natural urge to live, there was nothing. At least nothing that I remember. But then oddly enough I saw the earth fading away fast in the distance as if I were being pulled away from it, then the solar system, than our galaxy it was all moving so quickly. But I could still see the greatness of it all how absolutely wonderous it is. But those were all things that I sensed before death anyway, the greater question was is this a hallucination or am I being pulled towards something? But I was revived, as a N.D.E, only last 15 seconds to prevent brain damage due to oxygen deprivation, I may go longer if I feel it will benefit the research.

Many have been wondering my procedures and I would like to share them in detail however one of my fellow sci forums partners brought to my attention that children may be reading this thread I would hesitate to give details and encourage unqualified personnel from attempting this. Breifly there is a method with magnetic stimulation that can actually temporarily "shut the brain off" which is the definition of clinical death in which we researched and implemented and found to be the best, least harmful method. It's almost like rebooting the brain.

I plan on undergoing the procedure again next week, in which I will report my findings again. Will it be the same? That is one of my main questions, we will see. Take care Truth searchers.. as always I welcome your support and encouragement, we are all searching for truth, finally we might find it!

Holy...cow... I'm speechless. I saw this in a movie with Kiefer Sutherland (Flatliners).

Jeeze. *sigh*

QUEST EONS said:
Hello all!

I've finally had a first successful Induced Near Death Experience (N.D.E)!! It was interesting to see the least! Some of you may remember from my previous posts how eager I was to accomplish this feat.

First I wil describe my visions

This first time was confusing. After my body let go of the natural urge to live, there was nothing. At least nothing that I remember. But then oddly enough I saw the earth fading away fast in the distance as if I were being pulled away from it, then the solar system, than our galaxy it was all moving so quickly. But I could still see the greatness of it all how absolutely wonderous it is. But those were all things that I sensed before death anyway, the greater question was is this a hallucination or am I being pulled towards something? But I was revived, as a N.D.E, only last 15 seconds to prevent brain damage due to oxygen deprivation, I may go longer if I feel it will benefit the research.

Many have been wondering my procedures and I would like to share them in detail however one of my fellow sci forums partners brought to my attention that children may be reading this thread I would hesitate to give details and encourage unqualified personnel from attempting this. Breifly there is a method with magnetic stimulation that can actually temporarily "shut the brain off" which is the definition of clinical death in which we researched and implemented and found to be the best, least harmful method. It's almost like rebooting the brain.

I plan on undergoing the procedure again next week, in which I will report my findings again. Will it be the same? That is one of my main questions, we will see. Take care Truth searchers.. as always I welcome your support and encouragement, we are all searching for truth, finally we might find it!

Quest,

Can you PM me the details of how the experiment was performed?

Thx,

-CC

Back