Indian Plate Accel'n Due To Low Angle Dark Matter Comet Impact Event

common_sense_seeker

Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador
Valued Senior Member
Science doesn't know why the plumes are so irregular. Simulation experiments show that they *should be* evenly distributed and equal strength. The cause of Ivan Sanderson's northern hemisphere gravity anomalies might be due to the subducted plate having dropped the comet towards the core. Perhaps a calculation of the energy and size of the dark comet can be made in the future.

If you turn the sea into space time then each plate would create its own curvature in the water. Fishing floats are designed to stay as stationary as possible in the water, so the weight is moved down under the water, and the top part is made so that it cannot pull that weight around very far. So if you presume that the Indian plate is not a fishing float, but is a reversed fishing float, then you could assume that the majority of the weight is high up, and below the water is a light material. Now the top pulls the bottom along at a rapid speed.

If you turn the sea into space time then each plate would create its own curvature in the water. Fishing floats are designed to stay as stationary as possible in the water, so the weight is moved down under the water, and the top part is made so that it cannot pull that weight around very far. So if you presume that the Indian plate is not a fishing float, but is a reversed fishing float, then you could assume that the majority of the weight is high up, and below the water is a light material. Now the top pulls the bottom along at a rapid speed.
Err..I don't think the concept of spacetime will survive for much longer. Einstein's relativity is about to fall imo. Your explanation doesn't account for why the Indian plate moved so much quicker than all the others though.

Err..I don't think the concept of spacetime will survive for much longer. Einstein's relativity is about to fall imo. Your explanation doesn't account for why the Indian plate moved so much quicker than all the others though.

I'm saying that the weight distribution of the plates are all going to be different. You get a rocking motion from high mass Y (This acts like a paddle), and a stationary rocking motion from low mass Y.

Googling "indian plate speed" gives several much better explanations of why this small plate gained momentum recently (geologically speaking) than some mysterious dark comet does.

Googling "indian plate speed" gives several much better explanations of why this small plate gained momentum recently (geologically speaking) than some mysterious dark comet does.
No, you're wrong: there's no good scientific reason why some plumes are much bigger than others. I saw a programme on it where scientists constructed real-life simulation models and were not expecting the totally uniform result. The large irregularities don't fit with simple Newtonian ideology.

So, 50 Million years from now, India will have nearly disappeared under Eurasia.
They'll probably all want to move to the UK.

No-one picked me up on this, but some people in the UK think that all Indians are emigrating here.

No, you're wrong: there's no good scientific reason why some plumes are much bigger than others. I saw a programme on it where scientists constructed real-life simulation models and were not expecting the totally uniform result. The large irregularities don't fit with simple Newtonian ideology.

1) A basic google search that turns up numerous papers on the subject deserves more than "you're wrong." I didn't even promote any one particular one, just pointed out there was plenty of study there, even some very recent ones...why are they all wrong?

2) What is "Newtonian ideology" and what does it have to do with modern geological research?

1) A basic google search that turns up numerous papers on the subject deserves more than "you're wrong." I didn't even promote any one particular one, just pointed out there was plenty of study there, even some very recent ones...why are they all wrong?

2) What is "Newtonian ideology" and what does it have to do with modern geological research?
Wait for Einstein's relativity to fall, otherwise anything I say doesn't make any sense.

Isn't it possible that the Indian plate didn't crash into Asia at all? From looking at a map, it seems to make more sense that the Himalayas formed due to a reorientation of Asia, tilting towards the equator via the path of least resistance... the Pacific(With India acting as a sort of fulcrum from a visual perspective). This would explain the formation of the Mediterranean sea as a break apart. It would also explain the "subduction" zones on the Eastern side of Asia. Instead of ocean crust being subducted, the Asian continental crust is simply moving into(not necessarily over) the ocean crust, creating the distinctive front, and the trenches.

Back