In the Son or On the Sun, your choice

witnessjudgejury

Banned
Banned
You can choose to spend eternity in the Son, or you can reject God and spend eternity on the Sun, in the lake of fire.

Of course, the Son will be clothed in the Sun so, if you choose Hell you will be spending eternity on the Son and in the Sun.

Don't allow my simple words to surprise you as I was born on the same date that William Shakespeare was born and died.

You should have chosen wisely as the time to choose has come and is now gone.

witnessjudgejury,

do you think it a good thing that the rest of humanity will suffer?

I'm saying up jump the boogie, get in the pit and try to love someone.

This was just for the g's with forties, the northern lights and southern comfort.

Kid Rock sucked cock. A lot of cock.

As the time to choose has now gone, I can only ask why you even bothered making the post. You started it off by saying:

"You can choose..."

But you then go on to say we can't choose. How stupid does a person have to be to contradict himself with something so simple in the space of 3 sentences?

"You can choose.." / "you can't choose"..

Lol, but then you clearly show the world that not all is right with your brain:

Don't allow my simple words to surprise you as I was born on the same date that William Shakespeare was born and died.

Just thought I'd point that out.

witnessjudgejury said:
You can choose to spend eternity in the Son, or you can reject God and spend eternity on the Sun, in the lake of fire.

Of course, the Son will be clothed in the Sun so, if you choose Hell you will be spending eternity on the Son and in the Sun.

I shoot the Son in the head with a Thirty-aught-Six, then piss on the Sun to put the flames out, and sit there and quietly freeze to death as I proceed to stab you.

Hapsburg said:
I shoot the Son in the head with a Thirty-aught-Six, then piss on the Sun to put the flames out, and sit there and quietly freeze to death as I proceed to stab you.
M*W: Goddamn, that's poetic!

Back