In reply to Blackstone's flame asking for my banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

notPresidentAndrew

Banned
Banned
ha ha. I've put what, two or three articles from other sites in this forum? Green has put about 400, so he should be banned long before I should. And I can just return. There are at least 10 computers in my university's library that are open to the public, and I know how to create Yahoo accounts. }:)

(This thread is here because Cris closed the other one before I could reply).

It woudn't help too much. We can block subnets and use other subtle techniques.

But no one is being banned. Having heated differences is fine, and part of life is learning how to deal with the differences of other people and their beliefs.

Both Christianity and Islam teach tolerance. It is specifically mentioned in the Quran, and it is a Christian doctrine.

So how about following what each of your faiths recommened and return to courteous debates.

The essence of both religions is compassion and most true Christians and Moslems practice this and want this.

If flames aren't joined by more flames then the flames tend to die out.

A fire without fuel dies very quickly.

Negativity breeds more negativity. Courtesy, politeness and wisdom can break the cycle.

Who has the courage and humility to be positive?

:D

i can be shamed into behaving quite easily. i doubt that punks like andrew can!

andrew
do you guys have to login to use your comps?

I get the feeling that I'm giving out to much info about myself online again. Some of you are probably hackers who can do shit with the info I'm giving. I'll shut up now and delete all info that can be used against me.

My university has A LOT more than ten computers. There are just ten computers in the library that I use on a regular basis. There are actually about 25-30 computers in the library for public use, with several dozen more in the computer labs.

you havent a clue. email addr and phone # for your network admin in the library is already with sciforums. (uni's are very meticulous with their directories)

the tap on your shoulder means the jig is up

:D

Cris,

Both Christianity and Islam teach tolerance. It is specifically mentioned in the Quran, and it is a Christian doctrine.

So how about following what each of your faiths recommened and return to courteous debates.

The essence of both religions is compassion and most true Christians and Moslems practice this and want this.
I'm astonished... :eek:
You understand that... :eek:

student shit is handled internally. non-students have to deal with the police and trespassing charges

:)

<font color="red">Moderator: The conversation here is unproductive, and has nothing to do with religion. Thread closed.</font>

Moderator comment.

Post erased.

Problems of having multiple independent moderators. It looks like I was posting at the same time as James was closing. LOL.

But it is not fair to post something and then block the opportunity for others to respond. Definitely looks like abuse of power. I'll post it elsewhere, besides, I like the heat from controversy, I wouldn't be here otherwise.

Cris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back