Im SO bord

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
Im sitting here because the only thing on TV is a movie about the Presidant of the US (which is really funny because the guy who plays the Presidant in the West wing is cheif of staff and the presidants name is Leo, which i think the cheif of staff in west wing is called)

Come on people give me a good debate to respond to

PLEASE

I will be REALLY nice if you do:D

We are The Bord.
Debate is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile.
You will be assimilated.

The Bord

What are the commandments of The Bord?

Need to revise my rule book to see whether additions have been made.

Bord Member

Here's a debate for you:

All the, uh, AUSTRALIANS, in, hmmm, the WORLD smell like feces (it's a genetic thing, you understand).

Debate (just a joke, I don't really think this)!

Sounds like a challenge.

So Asguard I understand that the vast majority of Australians are the descendents of criminals. Clearly those people would have been morally challenged due to inferior genetics compared to the rest of us who live in the civilized world.

So please tell us about your own moral inadequacies as a result of your ancestors. Do you still feel overwhelming urges to steal or murder for example and how do you resist such urges, that is, if you do resist? And how do you feel about being part of a country based on criminal behavior?

Cris

Excellent premise. And virtually
unassailable in any rational discussion. :D

Peace.

Bord?

*grin*
maybe I should scrap what i was originally getting you for your birthday, and get you a dictionary instead :p

Just kiddin sweetie...you know I love ya

But i can be so much cheekier on here where you CAN'T tickle me into submission :p

Surprisingle enough this is the first time i have read what you all wrote (my internet went down)

My morals tell me.......

KILL THE NZ'ERS

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH*insert brains evil laugh here*:D

B/W *tickles you*

But i can be so much cheekier on here where you CAN'T tickle me into submission

Ooh that Temporary_illision
Kiss 'n tell, kiss n' tell :D

Back