If your partner asked you to alter a body part...

Would you alter <insert body part> for your partner ?

• Hell No, Take it or leave it man.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Yeah, sure

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Challenger78

Valued Senior Member
Would you ?
Say if your marriage was under threat due to penis size? , Or maybe you weren't really helping around the house with your obesity problem. Perhaps your face is considered ugly. Or maybe you just want them to be spared the stigma ?.

Sorry, dude. I had to laugh when I read this one. Does penis size really break up marriages?
What about the face thing. I mean, that's pretty much out on the table before the relationship starts.
I would need more specific scenarios to answer accurately.

Would you ?
Say if your marriage was under threat due to penis size? , Or maybe you weren't really helping around the house with your obesity problem. Perhaps your face is considered ugly. Or maybe you just want them to be spared the stigma ?.

i'd kick his ass to the curb!!!

and its not the size of a penis that matters its how you use it that matters :eek:

Would you ?

Slip into bed with her and have a dildo along with you, she won't know the difference. ;)

Penis enlargement,no...LOL(she's spoilt anyway), but obesity, yeah..absolutely. I'd change the waist circumference for myself as much as her. If you're relatively happy but this is a deal breaker, then I'd do what I could. And if I couldn't and she couldn't accept that, well I'd help her pack her bags!

Challenger78

you just picked two very different things and slammed them together in this thread and they dont really fit. Breast, penis size ect are both assetic atributes to yourself and as LA said if you dont love your partner for who they are thats tough

Weight on the other hand can have serious health reprucussions and if your trying to prevent your partner having a heart atack by 40 or you can see the kids are missing out because your partner cant even get up to play with them then yes i would say its fair enough to speak up. This goes the other way as well, rember that stick who married harsson ford? Well he told her flat out that he wasnt going to sit around and watch her starve herself to death, she either started eating or he walked

Was that the wrong thing to do or is trying to save someones life a good act?

How many women today don't know their lover's penis size before marriage?
I'd leave before I asked him to get an implant.

I guess what I'm saying is maybe if you are thinking about marrying someone, and their ability to lick your cunt isn't satisfying you, and you are unable to work through showing him what you like slobbered on, perhaps you shouldn't be thinking about marriage?

It depends. If there is a particular part of me that I don't care much for either then yeah I'd do it if they were paying for it, but if I liked my nose, breasts, butt... whatever, then no way. They can kiss my unattractive ass.

It just depends on what, why and how much.

Altering your body can be fun and done right you pick up health and stamina.

If my partner turned round and told me I was ugly I'd feel hurt, insecure and would tell him to fuck off.

If my partner wanted me to pierce an ear, I would, I always wanted to anyways. If it's something that I kinda want to do, but not toooooo much, then I'll do it for them.

If my partner wanted me to pierce an ear, I would, I always wanted to anyways. If it's something that I kinda want to do, but not toooooo much, then I'll do it for them.

but if you always wanted to anyways, are you doing it for them or yourself? What if they wanted you to pierce both nipples?

Back