If you could change any of the physical laws?

pharaohmoan

The illusion is you, let go.
Registered Senior Member
If you could change any of the physical laws what would you change and why?

I would change gravity so it had 1/10th of the effect it currently has on us.

In many ways I think the current physical laws are very elegant and very well intertwined.

I'd think that by trying to change nature we are only going to get into trouble as we already have done here on Earth.

I'd think that by trying to change nature we are only going to get into trouble as we already have done here on Earth.

I back up this sentiment 100%. Changing gravity to 1/10 or my silly suggestions would have all sort of side effects. The former being no doubt deadly to live on earth.

Though I did take the thread to be for fun. In fact, doesn't it belond in free thoughts. This is hardly pseudoscience.

I would change getting pregnant through sex. Instead of birth control pills, they should be pills you take to get pregnant. That way, it never accidentally happens.

If you could change any of the physical laws what would you change and why?

I would change gravity so it had 1/10th of the effect it currently has on us.

In many ways I think the current physical laws are very elegant and very well intertwined.

Well...I am changing physical laws and it is lots of fun!!!
:):):)

I would change getting pregnant through sex. Instead of birth control pills, they should be pills you take to get pregnant. That way, it never accidentally happens.

We Want "Relations" with you, we come from France.

Coneheads.jpg

if any constant in the physical laws was changed the universe would cease existing

Sorry but I don't agree with this. Slightly changing the properties of gravity for example would create a different looking universe but it would not cease to exist!

make the speed of light WAY faster so that everyone could get around the universe:D

A useful law that would be good to flip at is energy conservation.
Not, perpetual. Nor, the dreamt of centripetal.

One among that is conductance in the science of Entropy. Power management. If you could, say prevent heat buildup in a resistor, then you'd be getting somewhere.
Because this would prevent that damnded lessening of the densities. Which, ironically, increases the flow of current, leading to hot-spots.

With them computers, that's be great...

Back