If Mel Gibson Can Do it?

PsychoticEpisode

It is very dry in here today
Valued Senior Member
If you could read one mind, who's would it be and why?

For me it would be my wife's mind because I still can't anticipate that whenever she says one thing it means another.

I would like to read my dogs mind. He has all these different looks he gives us. Sometimes he looks like he is saying. Listen you assholes just give me a treat without making me do all these stupid fucking tricks.

I would like to read my dogs mind. He has all these different looks he gives us. Sometimes he looks like he is saying. Listen you assholes just give me a treat without making me do all these stupid fucking tricks.

Sounds like Rover has already read everybody's mind.:D

hmmm, never thought of that. I don't want to get ahead bad enough to give him head. Now, if I'm still working when I'm 70.....

my oldest sons mind! i want to know what he see's and what he thinks before he has taken his medications and after he has taken them!

My giant African snail's mind. I know most people think snails must have very dull and simple minds but I'm sure my snail Zoom has meglamaniacal delusions of grandeur. I've seen the way he pokes out his pokey things and gives me the evil eye. That little black thing that looks like a dirty boggie perched on the end of his gluey little tentacle.
HandSnail.jpg

Ain't he sweet?

Last edited:
My giant African snail's mind. I know most people think snails must have very dull and simple minds but I'm sure my snail Zoom has meglamaniacal delusions of grandeur. I've seen the way he pokes out his pokey things and gives me the evil eye. That little black thing that looks like a dirty boggie perched on the end of his gluey little tentacle.
HandSnail.jpg

Ain't he sweet?[/QUOTE]

no, he looks like dinner lol

mind reading

id rather know the future than read minds.would you ever be able to think for yourself if you read minds?i think youwould have too much interference to think and then all the ideas that a mind reader has would really belong to someone else.(there outta be a law kinda like receiving stolen goods but lets call it receiving stolen thoughts because if if noone gives you permission to take and use it then its stolen right?):m:

Back