If I ran Area 51

Mid12am

Registered Senior Member
If I was in charge of Area 51 this is what I would do..

1. Get really big signs Saying "Area 51" your favorite secret base! then underneath have one of those light up signs that you can change the message to things like "Over 4 Aliens sliced up", "It's our UFO! go find your own", "What lights?", "We're busy Keeping you safe so go away before we shoot you"

2. Childrens day where we would invite a kindergarden class to the base then when they are there dress the cafeatera staff up as aliens.

3. Invite a over acheving reporter to the base and not tell the guards..

4. Have a wire cage full of insane people who mumble in view of the road.

5. Paint some chickens green and drive around the nearest town in a company truck and let them escape..

6. Do my shopping in one of those out break suits..

7. Invite a UFO group for a tour and have a big white curton blocking off something Like a tank, so they think there is an actuall UFO there.

8. Have a really big empty box put out into the middle of nowhere.. just to see what happens..

------------------
(Midnight@golden.net)
(Ouch.my.head)
(http://home.golden.net/~midnight/)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I vote Mid12am for Overlord of Area 51! Can I copy that and send it to my brother?

LOL!!! All Hail Mid12am! Maybe you could have special days where dead celebrity impersonators like Elvis or someone like that do shows on a regular basis. People think he was abducted by aliens anyway, so it would be fitting.

Great levity in such a serious topic. Good Going! :)

------------------
There is no such thing as subjective truth.

Oxygen, how do you do that smiley face?

------------------
There is no such thing as subjective truth.

[This message has been edited by bah (edited December 22, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by bah (edited December 22, 1999).]

bah-check out the smiley legend over in the left margin. alternately, put a colon : with a closing parenthesis ).

Back