if God came to town and stayed?

Quantum Quack

Life's a tease...
Valued Senior Member
Say one day God took on a human form, not as his son but himself
he is not just your God but everyones God.

He takes on a persona and has an ordinary name.

You have seen him introduce himself on TV and in your hearts and minds. There is no doubt about his genuiness. He is everything and more than you possibly thought he could be.

And you are walking down the street and you see him in the distance walking his dog with his wife by his side.

The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.

How would you react as he passed you?

How would you feel?

Most importantly ...how would you feel about his wife and the kids you heard they had?

"The God" has just walked past you in the street walking his dog with his wife.?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Quantum Quack
Say one day God took on a human form, not as his son but himself
he is not just your God but everyones God.

He takes on a persona and has an ordinary name.

You have seen him introduce himself on TV and in your hearts and minds. There is no doubt about his genuiness. He is everything and more than you possibly thought he could be.

And you are walking down the street and you see him in the distance walking his dog with his wife by his side.

The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.

How would you react as he passed you?

How would you feel?

Most importantly ...how would you feel about his wife and the kids you heard they had?

"The God" has just walked past you in the street walking his dog with his wife.?

In case I didn't say it earlier, welcome to sciforums. If God passed me on the street with his wife, kids, and walking their dog, I would smile and say "hello," just like I do to everybody I pass on the street. The One Spirit of God dwells within us all.

Back