If aliens came who did not believe in god

Neurocomp2003

Registered Senior Member
If aliens came to earth who were of higher intellectual power and did not believe in a god..would you disbelieve? and if they decided to enslave us would you disbelieve?

Well, in that case they would obviously be Satans minions. So they would only prove the existence of god and his divine plan.

I have no doubt that this is how it would be for Proud Muslim for one.

If aliens came to earth who were of higher intellectual power and did not believe in a god...

I'd ask them to please, please get me off of this backwater rock.

~Raithere

Neurocomp2003 said:
If aliens came to earth who were of higher intellectual power and did not believe in a god..would you disbelieve? and if they decided to enslave us would you disbelieve?
what makes you think they don't?

I don't think they'd make themselves known to us until we wise'd up a bit.

And why would any advanced intelligence want to enslave a lesser species? Surely they'd have advanced technology to service all their needs.

Kat

And why would any advanced intelligence want to enslave a lesser species? Surely they'd have advanced technology to service all their needs.

God did it, why can't anyone else? :p

Why would aliens come to Earth if they were far advanced from us? Since they are so far ahead of us , why would they want to visit us? To watch us kill each other or to enslave ourselves? Let's face it we offer aliens very little to visit us for save a few hamburgers and soda pop.

randolfo: its a question of if they didn't....not they don't.

Kat: we have assumably superior intelligence compared to other animals on this rock and we use to enslave animals, even ourselves...whose to say that aliens don't need servants or food? ALso maybe they are sadistic and enjoy torturing.

MW: Nobody I guess. I didn't mean it in that we were once slaves, but had to type it in past tense in relation to the action of having been enslaved, if you get what I'm saying?

I guess we can view it from our own perspective... We're flying in our spaceships :bugeye: and come across a planet that is inhabited by a species somewhat inferior to us. For arguments sake let's say they're somewhat like Ancient Romans.

Would you just land and say hi? I would propose that as a very dangerous move, for many reasons.

I think the first move would be to "abduct" a few individuals to learn more about them via several tests, (anal probes aside) :D

I would then wipe their memories, (although this technique sometimes fails), and send them home.

This way you can learn all about them without having to get involved in their world system. Not to mention the harm it could do to their religious beliefs :eek:

Colleting humans might become a fad for them. Like Furbies were for man. In a few years they would leave us in the bottom of some closet or drop us off at the first rock they come to.

If we met aliens, completely ALIEN aliens, they might well have never even thought of the idea of gods. It might be a novel idea to them, worthy of their version of a chuckle.

Aliens are already here, offering a direct view of god (for lack of a better term), or as much as the human mind is capable of. We call them the Psylocybe Cubensis mushroom.

Back