Idk

TraTraBeast

Registered Member
Ok this will sound weird but one time i was just staring at my watch and i was thinking"Go back a second"and in like a few mins after thinking this i felt weird and i spaced out and i realized the watch went back from .45 to .44 seconds but this happen REALLY quick.But it felt like everything around me changed except for me.:confused:

I've experienced this before. From a psuedoscientific view, i think it could be our minds somehow ''delving'' back in time, in which it returns back twice the value of it's initial speed.

The non-psuedoscientific idea, would be that the known gene, the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus is in fact responsible for distortions in our perception of time.

I've experienced this before. From a psuedoscientific view, i think it could be our minds somehow ''delving'' back in time, in which it returns back twice the value of it's initial speed.

The non-psuedoscientific idea, would be that the known gene, the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus is in fact responsible for distortions in our perception of time.

I thought you said that time was imaginary ?

Back