I Want To Learn More About Dreams

A Canadian

Why talk? When you can listen?
Registered Senior Member
i have pretty unsual dreams sometimes, in differnt views, sometimes i hear sounds even, taste, feel, and i always dream right before i wake up (well you dream all the time while sleeping, but im talking about the ones your aware of)
i can honestly say ive never had a nightmare
what goes on in my dreams, i wish not to talk about
but what i do like to know is, where can i find some actual, credited, information on dreams and dreaming and anlayzin dreams????????

Actual credited?...it's hard to sort through the fluff and crackpot theories because dreams and their activity and meanings are still not understood very clearly. Studies have been done but it is just too confusing. Dreams can be eerily omnious and fortelling. They can also be quite releasing since they provide out of body experiences. just be careful or what you believe and decide to follow through.

Most dreams are sub-conscious messages hoping to reach the conscious mind. So, first I would reccommend looking within yourself, and your experiences.

Info

:p Well I have had dreams of the future for the last, well since I could remember. If you want advice on precog just reply to this post and ill tell you what I know.
The thing is if your dreams scare you you’re subconscious is trying to tell you something. But just remember having dreams of the future doesn’t mean it’s going to happen exactly the same because you know what is going to happen and now you can change it. I'm serious about this but just let me know what you want to know.
O and if you want tips on dream analysis I guess I can also help with that.

May the day smile upon your sole tomorrow, for that is the true blessing of life:)

Well the best way to learn is to make mistakes i'd suggest trying to sleep at a football game or outside in the rain :D

*This post brought to you by the not very helpful post comity for posting not very helpful advice*

Premenitions

Premenitions? did i spell it right? im not sure, but hey, hmm is it unusual for a 14 ear old to have premenitions? well the reasons i have this post in this thread is because they only happen in my sleep, and i cant really seem to remember them untill they actually happen, but lately ive been remembering some of them, is it possible for these psychic abilities to become more developed then how they start? well the premenitions arent really anything important, i can just see things what im typing, or my friends doing something, i have a friend named julena, i had a dream about her squating infront of my locker at school, and then a couple weeks later it actualy happened, i forgot about it over the 3 weeks but when it happened i remember my dream, another weird thing is that i never really dream anything, or have nightmares of anything that doesnt come true, i think i sleepwalk, would you consider sleepwalking psychic? i would, but maybe its just your memory becomeing more concentrated while you sleep so you can almost see the things infront of you when yours eyes arent even open? i know this because ive sleepwalked more then once, i once suddenly woke up on a landing talking to my mom, she thought i was awake, i remember she was saying things like "what?" as in i was talking jibberish, so i have plenty more to say but isnt there a limit to how many words you can have in 1 post? haha, ill type more after some replies k?

having dreams of the future doesn’t mean it’s going to happen exactly the same because you know what is going to happen and now you can change it.
i totally agree with that, seriously, if there were people who had dreams about the future and realised it ALL before it happened {which i believe im starting to do somehow} then they could be part of some kind of police force and have bad things NOT happen before they happen! heh, and erm, why is there a leaf that looks something like a weed leaf on the smilies list? :m: :bugeye: {by the way, ive had many more dreams then the one about the squating girl haha, and they, or most have come true, some of them may not have when i was younger because that was when i didnt realise them, and then i must have done something my subconscious didnt know my conscios would do, and so it changed the future of what i saw in that dream even though it was supposed to happen! {did i make that to confusing, im only 14, cope with me, its hard not to put all these thoughts in at once}}

Last edited:
Don't worry

:cool: I have been having Premonitions since I was 6; actually it was the strongest when I was 6. The dreams that I had then are only now happening and i'm 18 now. So they are verry strong. I am still in the development stage to make a tech to inhance the dreams. So all I can say give you now is:

1) Be positive about these dreams
2) If you meditate try to encourage these dreams
3) Before you go to sleep try to focus on the day you want preminisions of (Say tomorrow)
4) Try to meditate before you go to sleep this will help the unconscious to be more in control, after meditating go to sleep but let your thoughts wander don’t think of anything specific.

Ok hope that help. You can also E-Mail me if you have any more questions or personal questions. I really hope this helps :cool:

My E-Mail: bpdb@mweb.co.za

Originally posted by Dnkedue
seriously, if there were people who had dreams about the future and realised it ALL before it happened {which i believe im starting to do somehow} then they could be part of some kind of police force and have bad things NOT happen before they happen!

you mean like that movie............!!!!!!!!! :eek:

dreams.... or whatching too much TV.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

you mean like that movie............!!!!!!!!!

well yea i just thought of that once you said it lol, its called ummm i forgot..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, still i havnt even seen that movie :p

"minority report" is the newest movie to have poeple catching crooks with dreams

dont worry, it was that good anyways :)

Good

Good to see some people are enjoying my post. Well if you have any questions ask and hopefully you will be answered :D (ill try me best) hope your having fun. O and about changing the future.

Q: Ask yourselves this if you know the future is it stills the future.

A: Yes until you decide to change it.

Hope you have a grate time exploring your dreams. And for any further questions you can E-Mail me if you want to. O something to think or ask about, you can also control you’re dreams.

My E-Mail: bpdb@mweb.co.za

Be safe, be positive, but most important be YOURSELF.

Back