i need help please

Crockett

Registered Member
i was on a webpage that had a line graph with several religions on it. it showed atheism was increasing and christianity was decreasing .. and it showed how many people in the world belong to which religion (or non-religion)..

if anyone has seen this graph or knows where i can find it .. please send me a link .... i really want to see it again ..

Originally posted by Crockett
i was on a webpage that had a line graph with several religions on it. it showed atheism was increasing and christianity was decreasing .. and it showed how many people in the world belong to which religion (or non-religion)..

if anyone has seen this graph or knows where i can find it .. please send me a link .... i really want to see it again ..

I don't know if what you are saying is true, but if it is, this "turning away" is predicted in the Bible.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils," -- 1 Timothy 4:1

"Let no man deceive you by any means, for that Day shall not come, unless there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition," -- 2 Thessalonians 2:3

"preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,"
-- 2 Timothy 4:2-3

"...many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings; because of them the true Way will be maligned and defamed.
And in their covetousness (lust, greed) they will exploit you with false (cunning) arguments. From of old the sentence [of condemnation] for them has not been idle; their destruction (eternal misery) has not been asleep." -- 2 Peter 2:2-3

It's all there. This is not shocking news. Sad... but not shocking.

-Mike

Back