I need a job

Coolies!

Yes! Wait a minute... no
Registered Senior Member
You may think huh?
Well I have a degree in molecular biology with genetics 2.1 hons and I havn't got a job yet in my field or just anything else. I need a job hopefully some 1 will want me.
My degree was mainly biochemistry but not much biomedical so I couldn't work in a hospital lab, but I do have experience in PCR and genes and crap so I thought that would be good but no.

:bawl:

You may think huh?
Well I have a degree in molecular biology with genetics 2.1 hons and I havn't got a job yet in my field or just anything else. I need a job hopefully some 1 will want me.
My degree was mainly biochemistry but not much biomedical so I couldn't work in a hospital lab, but I do have experience in PCR and genes and crap so I thought that would be good but no.

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/c...500813&usg=AFQjCNHfLyZe5Z26UO6j5lLVUNSo3SmBoA

You may think huh?

I hope you put more effort into your resume.

Burger King or Taco Bell, go splice some genes over there.

Back