I Made a Bong Out of Uranus. Err…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy

Nice article:D Yet it didnt say anything about hukka's - my personal fave. What better way to take a fat toke........................... along with 7 other of your closests friends!!!!:D

Toke up, down and all around!

One of my friends has this idle thing that looks like a penguin, he wears it around his neck and calls it 'doobe.'

I started to build this, but someone had already used Callisto :(

What am I supposed to do with the tube now ?

Re: Goofy

Originally posted by *stRgrL*
Nice article:D Yet it didnt say anything about hukka's - my personal fave. What better way to take a fat toke........................... along with 7 other of your closests friends!!!!:D

Toke up, down and all around!

where did you come across Hukka's??

Re: Re: Goofy

Originally posted by Markx
where did you come across Hukka's??
I'm not sayin' I ever bought a hukkah, but if I didn't, I certainly wouldn't have bought the stainless steel one at the bottom of the page from these guys... or something like that, anyways...

Peace.

Re: Re: Re: Goofy

Originally posted by goofyfish
I'm not sayin' I ever bought a hukkah, but if I didn't, I certainly wouldn't have bought the stainless steel one at the bottom of the page from these guys... or something like that, anyways...

Peace.

Actually I was asking that to strgrl. But thanks for input.:D

Uhmmm, isn't methane what smells in farts?

I think the flavor takes precedence over the cool possibility of swirly colored panet sized tubes of smoke ...

Most Hookahs you see for sale suck and can't make a seal. Don't be fooled just cuz they look cool. It's all about tubes of glass.

Mac bong

This might interest tiassa (being a Mac user):
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,50820,00.html

ibong_t.jpg

Marxx

I bought my first hukka on Haight street about 8 years ago. I could be spelling in wrong, Im spelling it how it sounds (hoo-ka) Kinda like saying hooker in ebonics:D Anyhoo, I bought the 2 toker one, and boy did it burn! The bowls fit at least an 1/8... maybe more. The 8 toker - would be burn... Im guessin now.... probably 1/4 lb. Anyhoo, are you just curious, or are you lookin for something else to toke out of????:D

Toke on

Re: Marxx

Originally posted by *stRgrL*
I bought my first hukka on Haight street about 8 years ago. I could be spelling in wrong, Im spelling it how it sounds (hoo-ka) Kinda like saying hooker in ebonics:D Anyhoo, I bought the 2 toker one, and boy did it burn! The bowls fit at least an 1/8... maybe more. The 8 toker - would be burn... Im guessin now.... probably 1/4 lb. Anyhoo, are you just curious, or are you lookin for something else to toke out of????:D

Toke on

Well I was crious, Since I bought mine first in Pakistan about 10 years ago and it cost me only $1.50, heehe and they used some strange sort of tobacco in there and some times Bhang plant. Bhang leaves are like pot but way to strong. It was an interesting experiance but not anymore. Anyways thanks for information. If you ever get chance or if you have any south asian friends, ask them about bhang.:D :p

i gess now venus is gone i will have to find something else.

Maybe a Mac bong or maybe i could use Bush's head its full of hot air that should filter it.:D

Asguard

DAAAAMMMNNN!!!!

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!:D

Toke on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back