i knew this dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dribbler

Banned
Banned
who knew this dude, who knew this dude who was living in the desert and he used to see some pretty funny stuff in the sky at night. one time he was eating cheese at 2AM when he heard a sonic boom and some funny looking gas appeared next to his a stove he used to melt chocolate with in the late 80's. he hid under his sleeping bag and saw a green light flash above his door and then a "sniffle". sounds pretty funny to me.

i really don' talk to this guy much anymore. he borrowed my sanding block and will not give it back.

i am really shocked. the guy i knew was over at my buddies and he did not remember me. i told him about the chocolate and the stove and he denies the whole thing. the other time i was asking him if he had and "globules" to use for hanging my cepter tree. the guy was over the deep end with this story about chocolate and how he piled his newspapers so high he felt that he was afraid of tall buildings from the plaster he had been using.

Sorry dribbler, your post isn't exactly a conversation topic so it's got to be closed. If you want to continue your story I suggest getting a free blog from the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back