I ... I just have to share this with you

Tiassa

Let us not launch the boat ...
Valued Senior Member
The story so far: This may be one of those things where you had to be there over a decade ago, but I was out searching for an image in order to assist my contemplaton of Perdurabo's 42nd Lie, one of my favorite mystical assertions. (Fans of the band Ministry who may not have heard ought to have a peek at the 69th Lie, or Psalm 69.)

At any rate, it was easier to simply hop onto Google than dig into my physical library in order to see the Tree of Life, that I might consider the pathway between Tiphareth and Kether.

But while I was out picking and choosing (pretty colors and swirly images only distract the mind), I came across something that is at once disturbing, fascinating, and utterly hilarious.

So yes, perhaps you had to be there over a decade ago, strung out on coffee and cigarettes, contemplating how to bypass perceived necessary steps in order to find the shortest path to God, or perhaps you just have to be me, or perhaps The Dragon, a good friend and excellent companion for such endeavors.

He would smile, and perhaps tell you about the ten knots that were nine, and why neither of us should like cats despite the fact that we do. And yes, he would laugh a wicked cackle at the end.

See, the thing is that there is some legitimate fringe theology to be found, but a significant portion of the theology that binds those elements together is drawn fron known fiction.

This is why I was never a good Witch or magicker: I can't tell you how deep the nostalgia flows.

Having prefaced myself as such, the Main Attraction:

First of all YHWH wasn`t named YHWH but until the creation of the genesis, way after abram, and abram came from Babylon, Babylon was built ages before judaism existed, in genesis 10:10.

The seal of Azatoth was later known as the tree of life, according to the new testament, when apparently Jesus had the book it was called the book of life, and it`s names just as described in the book of revelations.

Therefore moses god ìs abram god and abram`s god is the great flood god, or one of them: Asag toth: therefore the seal of Asag toth must be the tree of life, probably Abdul kept it away because apparently it didn`t worked for the jews, but in conjuction with the other seals of sumeria I`m sur(e) it helps.

Gala

And it's just getting started.

By the time you get to the Book of the Worm, I hope you understand how funny this actually is.

Seriously, I just had to share this one with you. Some days, I miss being around those folks. Then again, not often, and not much. But this made me yearn for coffee and menthol cigarettes, so ... you know, whatever.

Notes:

Gala, Iliat. "Asag toth seal is the tree of life". TalkAboutABook.com. November 30, 2002. See http://www.talkaboutabook.com/group/alt.necronomicon/messages/11718.html

Back