I hope Not

kissthis420

Registered Member
I heard that the Ebola virus made its way from Africa and Australia to America. Is this true? I hope not 'cause I don't wanna die like that... :eek:

remember the african killerbees. They were supposed to wipe out every american too...did they? unfortunately not. Go see 'bowling for colombine' and stop living in fear.

hehe

"those bees sound angry, and africanized"
-marge simpson

i even heard that fire ants were supposed to wreak havoc on the northern US. I don't think that ever happened. and what about West Nile virus? wasn't that supposed to be the next ebola or something?

the news always has some new thing to be afraid of.

Actually, it has.

Before...1990ish i believe. Outside of Washington DC, in Reston Virginia. Monkeys got it... it didnt kill any humans though. Search for "Ebola reston" for some more info. Also, the book by Richard Preston "The Hot Zone" is all about that one event, and ebola in general... a really great book! Not for the faint hearted though.. made me wash my hands every two minutes when i read it.

PS - Ebola comes originally from Africa, not Africa and Australia. Comes from the Zaire River region..

Back