I Have Psychic Powers!

Zero

Banned
Banned
Oh what I would NOT do for telekinetic ability equivalent to the raw muscle strength of a million berserk elephants on crack.

I'd have fun reshaping landscapes. :D

LOL
Been watching tv lately or something?That certainly would be something.

SpyMoose said:
are elephants stronger or weaker when on crack?

Uuum just more active I think, or maybe more organized and synergistic, I'm not sure. You should probably get a grant to study that.

He had his hood over his head, so I couldn't recognise him.
All I could see were the whites of his tusks.

Compared to their size, elephants aren't all that strong. Take ants for example...
Actually, I read somewhere that you would be better off being stepped on by an elephant than a human. I guess it relates the the pressure=force/area equation.

mountainhare said:
Actually, I read somewhere that you would be better off being stepped on by an elephant than a human. I guess it relates the the pressure=force/area equation.
Uh huh... Think about that for a second. An average adult elephant weighs about 5,000kg. Lets say it steps on you with one foot. Given that it has four legs, that's about 1,250kg of pressure on you all in the surface area of the elephant's foot.
I think I'd rather get jumped on by a fat guy, than stepped on by an elephant. :rolleyes:

Speaking of elephants, they're the only animal with four knees.

Well, knees that work like ours, at least.

Also, they can't jump, so at least the fat guy's jump wouldn't be followed by one from the elephant.

Oh, and I wanted to ask - what if the elephant really leaned into it? I mean, took his weight off one or two of his other legs and just ground your little toes into jam?

Of course, that would be a pretty malicious elephant.

If it leaned into it, then more of it's weight would be distributed to it's one leg, increasing the amount of pressure without distributing it across a greater surface area... This could increase to a possible maximum of however much it weighs (if it could balance on one leg :p)

Back