I hate this woman and I think you will too

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sick world we live in.

Even the T.V create a show that is so disgusting that it wasted our valuable TV time.

I would personally smack the 16 year old across the face for abusing nature for fame.

I hope that the winning parent tapes all episodes of this show for the kid to watch when he gets curious about his biological mother. That way he can see what a worthless sack of shit gave birth to him.

That is horrible. It also reduces the child to a prize to be won like money or a new car. Some people need their head checked.

Can we check their head AFTER we forced a bullet in there?

And Princess, I totally agree with you.

What they should do is have a few babies, first gets the best, second gets the not so good and third gets the dumb baby. They should make it like takashi's castle, stuff the reality idea, people are fed up with reality TV. :D

In all seriousness though, obviously thats what people want to see, the rest of the world will follow suit and we will probably all have TV shows like that not too soon, too. These sort of programs get ratings and ratings equal money. Does this remind anyone of the 'Trueman show'? Its going in that direction unless the governing bodies put a stop to this sort of behavior.

Cheers.

Oh man, Takeshi's castle! Amazing! They should do that rope bridge one and instead of cannonballs it should be babies! If they catch it, they keep it.

Yeah, Takeshi´s baby castle. That would be the really funny crap on TV. Who needs reality TV anyway? Is life not real enough. I hate those voyeuristic idiots who create/watch something like that.

Uri Geller is suing the creators of this show, claiming that they stole his idea, since he was writing a novel about a TV show with the same theme.

Would've thought he had seen that one coming...maybe that's why he wrote the book!

I'm just waiting for the "winners" to sue when they find out its a crack baby or something heh...

"What, Uri Geller came up with the idea for Takeshi's castle ?! :eek:"

Well that certainly explains Craig Charles

Why didn't she just abort it? Shoot this whore in the face. Let's start a mass murder, we have air out this worthless country.

I think I saw something on John Stewart about this. Joke was something like "Why not tell the competitors that their going to cut the baby into 5 pieces and everyone will get one?" King Solomon I think, sunday school was a long time ago!

Shut up Hastein.

Every one else: yeah I agree with your serious points, and Hastein I agree we should punish this little idiot of a girl. It really hurts to read that this twit gets herself nocked-up and gives the baby away on T.V. when someone like me tries for years to have a baby that I want to keep!

I don't think this is as big a deal as everybody is making out. This is the story of how a mother chooses who her child goes too... and many adoption agencies work this way. This isn't 'see how many bugs you can eat, and you too can win a child'. As for her giving the kid up for adoption, would you rather her abort the child?

The problem is that TV execs have gotten so used to advertising for trashy reality shows, that they decided to advertise this as one as well.... even though it isn't.

In all seriousness, this show may be a positive thing: perhaps others will wake up and see how deconstructed the family has become in the rampant capitalist state of this century.

Cute kid.

Thor:
"What's more, this "woman" is going to get famous from this just because she opened her legs! It makes me sick."

I'm sorry, did you miss Madonna, Brittany Spears, Christina Aguilira, Paris Hilton, Avril Lavinge, Jenna Jameson, and fuck knows who else?

I find it funny to see you reactionary sheeple squealing about how horrid this woman is. You've allowed everything from your religion to your sex lives to be televised and regurgitated for a mass audience, yet all of a sudden the family is sacred?

Oh, the children are sacred. The children who watch some four hours of television per day?

Padma:
and Hastein I agree we should punish this little idiot of a girl.

"Oh oh, someone has done something I find disturbing, they must be punished!"

Thank god you're barren.

Xev said:
Thank god you're barren.
fuck you, you ugly, heartless cunt. why don't you just drive yourself off a cliff and put an end to your misery. before you do, answer me this, why do you hate your mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back