I feel sorry for the people die in Hajj

daktaklakpak

God is irrelevant!
Registered Senior Member
"Pilgrims died in stampedes during the stoning ritual in 1994, 1998, 2001 and last year."

This year is 244 death.

I guess when you got stepped over by the crowds, you should thank Allah for an early call to heaven?

Last edited:
Pm is always crowing about how Islam is the fastest growing form of nonsense on the planet right now. If true, he may want to rethink how happy he is about it. The logistics of Hajj are already shaky. Add a few million more brainwashed pilgrims, it could become completely impossible.

Funny how god never saw this coming.

daktaklakpak said:
"Pilgrims died in stampedes during the stoning ritual in 1994, 1998, 2001 and last year."

This year is 244 death.

I guess when you got stepped over by the crowds, you should thank Allah for an early call to heaven?

Your sympathy is appreciated, but don't burden yourself too much with matters that are very irrelevant and will never be understood by your pea tiny mind. Most prilgrims are very old people, and 244 death in five million visitors is nothing above the norm considering that the population of the pilgrims are mostly above 60 years old. I have been to the pilgrim myself with no problems and I had a peacefull lovely time. My ninty year old grandma went to the pilgrim every year with no problem...She died last year in her bed at her house......Wanna start an attack campaign on beds???

What an amazing show of peace and brotherhood, too bad Allah couldn't make it this year.

spidergoat said:
What an amazing show of peace and brotherhood, too bad Allah couldn't make it this year.

You got it all wrong..muslims are not praying for god to come and join them, they are praying for god's forgivness and more time on earth to ammend...I don't think you're ready to see god. When god makes it to our little earthly party, it will be in a form of a second big bang and you'll be asked by your local governmnet via the emergency system to go to your basement, put your head between your knees, and kiss your ass goodbye.

The apocolypse will happen without god's help, just like the other 5 times. All it takes is a really big rock.

daktaklakpak said:

This year is 244 death.

Have they never heard of health and safety regulations.

Of course they haven't - what am I saying??? :rolleyes:

Flores said:
Your sympathy is appreciated, but don't burden yourself too much with matters that are very irrelevant and will never be understood by your pea tiny mind....
I am not burdened at all. I just find the news amusing every time it happened.

Back