I feel lonely

Oh like both of you are responding to the topic! Ovator and Athilwuf.

So.... do you have temporal stasis? I don't. I'm still wondering what it has to do with parapsych.

No, I was bleeding just yesterday.

p.s. check your email, non-stasis!

That spells "Avatar", moron!

I know.

whitewolf said:
Oh like both of you are responding to the topic! Ovator and Athilwuf.

I did respond, but Avator decided to be a smart ass.

whitewolf said:
So.... do you have temporal stasis?

I still don't know what the fuck that is! "Stasis that's temporal" didn't help.

http://www.allstarz.org/~charmedtv/powerspt.htm scroll down to see what temporal stasis is. Wow.... I'm thinking of a ctrl+alt+del comic.
I read up somewhere about a certain level of spiritual development when the dimention of time no longer applies to the individual.... Was it yoga?.... Another thing I'm thinking of is that TIMES article on the god gene. It talked about a highly religious state of mind when in prayer or something like that, when activity in some part of the brain that deals with orientation in time dims. Or my memory betrays. Evitor should have the link somewhere.

Anyways, the impression that time stopped is merely perception of time; no time is actually stopped. Yeah I experienced time "slow-downs" and "rush-hours." We all do, to different extents.

PS. Avitar was bleeding? Of course I checked my mail. Many great thanks for clearing up the story.

Thanks for the link, whitewolf. I don't have the power, unfortunately. Although I too experience times when time seems to be going by very slowly, and times when time seems to be speeding by.

If time no longer applies or is stopped, you cannot type or think or move.

Temporal stasis is a bullshit idea if this person is, in fact, capable of moving, yet claims to have this property.

No. The perception of "stopped time" appears as the individual becomes able to move/think very quickly, so that everything else seems to move much slower. Like, you see a saucer falling from the table and catch it half-way down: you "slowed the time" to catch it.

Actually, I can think of a few instsances when something was moving and I had plenty of time to ponder whether I should catch it.

But afrodesiac claims to be able to stop objects in motion by merely looking at them (I saw a previous post). This I want to see... Just a small recording, oh please please!

Ellimist said:
If time no longer applies or is stopped, you cannot type or think or move.

Temporal stasis is a bullshit idea if this person is, in fact, capable of moving, yet claims to have this property.

I do have temporal Stasis, so what cool ability do u have.. if any

Nah, just used it as a platform for springing. Not entirelly unlike as you would jump from a ground, just this is 90 degrees up.
I practice running too. My best score up to date is 4 steps, but I think I can do better.

danielb said:
Afrodisiac

It is best not to profess an ability. If you prove it, you can become merchandise.
If you don't prove it you can receive doubtful or even scornful remarks.
Professing a special ability is typically a no-win situation.

AFRO, that's why you should drop out of school. All those tests...
they will make you prove your abilities (math, english, history, science).
You become merchandise (a workin' man making big bux). If you don't prove
your ability then you'll get big fat 'F's on your tests and nobody will
want to hire you. Professing ability is typically a no-win situation.

Back