I do believe Vampires are real...

HighlyFanatic

Registered Member
and no im not a nutcase....anyways, dont ask me for proof. You cant argue with belief's :D u can argue only facts

check out this site

http://www.haemavore.co.uk/

check out the dental anatomy http://www.haemavore.co.uk/Dental_Anatomy.htm

some of this stuff, including the weird teeth has been scientifically documented...i'll find some links from scientific publications

found some interesting points

The virus that causes Vampirism is still little understood as in many ways it resembles a very primitive virus called a prion, a life form which with the emergance of BSE (so-
called 'mad cow disease') has become the subject of new
research in recent years.

No other mammal has muscles attached directly to it's
teeth like the draco family of Vampires. Here we see the two extensor muscles drawing the canine out of it's socket in
preparation for a feed. The single reflexor muscle retracts the canine when it is no longer needed allowing the Vampire to pass as human. Interesting animation. http://www.haemavore.co.uk/Dracula.htm

Or maybe that author of that site is just trying to make a couple bucks by giving mostly factless information to you and then having you check out his online store.

Originally posted by kinamic
Or maybe that author of that site is just trying to make a couple bucks by giving mostly factless information to you and then having you check out his online store.

i completely missed that :D

I do believe Vampires are real ...and no im not a nutcase

Quite true. You're statement implies you're a moron.

anyways, dont ask me for proof

No problem there. I wouldn't want you to look anymore foolish.

You cant argue with belief's

You mean you can't argue with a moron.

u can argue only facts

One doesn't argue facts. One accepts them.

some of this stuff, including the weird teeth has been scientifically documented

Obviously you don't possess the ability to discern what is science and what is make-believe. Next you'll be claiming you have 'scientific documentation' for the Wolfman, the Mummy and the Frankenstein monster. :D

Just a funny anecdote...my ex boyfriend actually for real thought that I was a vampire when we first met, because of my pale skin, sharp teeth and because I always wore sunglasses when he saw me in daytime( it was summer) .... :rolleyes:
He tried to impress me by saying he was into necrofilia.....:rolleyes:
Well, it was a short relationship....:D

Originally posted by (Q)

Obviously you don't possess the ability to discern what is science and what is make-believe. Next you'll be claiming you have 'scientific documentation' for the Wolfman, the Mummy and the Frankenstein monster. :D

:p through comparitive dental physiology--genetic abnormalities as a cause of this.

Originally posted by Bebelina

Well, it was a short relationship....:D

LOL................short relationship?? Did you scare him or you bit him?.......lol...........................jk.:p

Back