I cant feel my life

ColdEnvy

Registered Member
hello there I'm new to these forums been reading for a while and this is my new post.

For some strange reason, Ive been thinking alot about this. Every day that passes and every thing that I do right after that I feel like I have done nothing and accomplished nothing. Its like a feeling of emptiness and this has been going on for the past few months. Its making me more lazy and getting me depressed. For example If I travel to my neighboring city and comeback during the weekend I feel like it was all a haze and a blur like more of a dream than reality.

Then make a daily diary so you can read it every time you forget what you might have done. You could also take still pictures of your travels as well as videos. It isn't uncommon to have your reaction to what was but in reality it is more important to try to think about what might be and look toward the future by planning trips, visiting people or just relaxing around the hood.

hello there I'm new to these forums been reading for a while and this is my new post.

For some strange reason, Ive been thinking alot about this. Every day that passes and every thing that I do right after that I feel like I have done nothing and accomplished nothing. Its like a feeling of emptiness and this has been going on for the past few months. Its making me more lazy and getting me depressed. For example If I travel to my neighboring city and comeback during the weekend I feel like it was all a haze and a blur like more of a dream than reality.

This should be in free thoughts

well ColdEnvy, I have a solution for your problem...but you need to make sure you reply here to what I got to say. deal?

To answer the OP, life deals many tribulations. Just because there can be a great distance made in time where our ''efforts'' do not yield many fruit, does not mean to suggest that they are worthless. You will have many congratulatory moments in your life. Just take it as each day comes, and stop worrying endlessly about the whole picture.

Let's wittle away at the likely factors: Do drugs? Drink alcohol? Teenager? family/home problems? Lost a loved one?

All these things may play a role in your feelings of alienation to reality.

What do you care ? Just give him your advice dude. Don't be selfish.

Yes I do care. I am not selfish. Its just that you cannot push advices on people without them taking the first step of initiation, that they actually need that advice, first.

Yes I do care. I am not selfish. Its just that you cannot push advices on people without them taking the first step of initiation, that they actually need that advice, first.

Forgive me.. didn't he already take the first step by posting here ? :bugeye:
You just want him to commit to YOUR advice. That's selfish and arrogant.

You just want him to commit to YOUR advice. That's selfish and arrogant.

If I did...I would already post my advice to him. As the first to post in this thread would be seen the first by him. Therefore I am actually decreasing my chances of being seen with my reply of advice by him.

And therefore my act is not selfish.

If I did...I would already post my advice to him. As the first to post in this thread would be seen the first by him. Therefore I am actually decreasing my chances of being seen with my reply of advice by him.

And therefore my act is not selfish.

Yes, you are being selfish. If you weren't you'd already posted your advice.

Back