I can do strange things

Raven

Registered Senior Member
Greetings to all,
From the time I was 10 I realized that I was able to do things with my mind that some people can't. My father gave me some nasty grapefruit juice(anyone whose ever had this stuff knows it's pretty sour.) I imagined it was a coke and I could taste coke as if the grapefruit were not there. As I got older I began to realize that I was able to sort of manipulate my take on the world with my mind. I can think of something and then my senses take over as if it were real. It has many positive aspects but a few negative as well. My dog, a French Shepherd crossed the river in Sept. He had very wiry hair and the other day I was sitting on the couch and I thought of him and I felt his fur on my hand as though he were really there. My father looked at me oddly, trying to figure out why I was petting an invisible animal.When I think of food I can taste it as though it was in my mouth. That is both a plus and a minus because some tastes and smells make me vomit. I can think of an event or movie and then see a translucent version of it that others don't seem to see. I can't really use the oven because I think of myself being burnt and feel it as though it did occur. The other day my mom was talking about getting a hacksaw and I felt as though one had gone through my had. Or within a proximity of what I think it would feel like since I've never been cut with one. Can anyone explain this? Is it some altered state of consciousness? Does it happen to any of you? Is there a name for this or any web sites? I would like to add that I'm completely sane, a little eccentric but I think we all are in some way. I'm not insane, nor have I ever used drugs or anything to induce such events as I've mentioned. Thank you.:D

I get that too. Especially with glass. Glass because I put my hand throw a window, so I know what it feels like. I'm afraid of glass now.

Well you dont need to have ESP to explain that

But, yes many people seem to have really good "sensorial memories".

As a person that as a perfect photografic memory, some
people have a perfect sensory memory, so they can almost
fell as they are really touching or feeling what they remember

Its good for you to have such sensitive capabilities, maybe
you will someday start to be aware of your ESP, who knows ;)

Back