I call myself...

NightFall

Lazy Hedonist
Valued Senior Member
Where did everyone get their names? what made you think of it?

I chose mine, because at the time, i was 12 i think, and i had to come inside when it was dark. So everynight as soon as it got dark, i would sit down behind the computer and going into a chatroom. it seemd fitting.

esp is a fragment of my surname, and is a nickname I was given in college

Ahhhhhh, yes

Almost all of my online names have come from computer or video games. Since that is one of my primary hobbies in life.

I pick odd characters. Clarentavious comes from Battlespire. He was the Emperor's chief artificer, and one of the only 2 battlemages left alive (I think) after the Daedra lord Mehrunes Dagon overran the Spire.

He was an older sage like man who had much knowledge (though he had quite a temper and was a little delusional when he found out a single trainee had come without a legion to take back the Spire).

Avatar- an incarnation of a godly and imortal being into a human body. wouldn't mind if I was one myslef.

Well I'm sure there was a names thread in the Site feedback forum. I've mentioned there why I've been called such a longated version of Stryder.

Although I've been known as Mancer (shortend version of Neuromancer, which caught on after a months gaming session on the www.darkages.com game).

A "Nenar" was a dragon-like creature i used to role-play as in chatrooms when i had AOL in 7th grade, and "Tronian" is me and my buddies slang-type language.

Tronian:
Yes=Yar
No=Nar
Yay=Yaryoo
F*** you = Fark ye
Shut up = Shart oop

....etc

Easy to figure it out actually. The best word my buddy ever did was "Darvacet", a pill. Translation is "Dee-Ar-Va-Soooot"

Had to be there i guess :eek:

Well... since Im a SUPER STA!!!!:D (sorry, probably didnt see the movie)

Kidding, I like to look at the stars......:)

Tyler Pete Cohen

Tyler was for Steven Tyler. Pete was for Pete Townsend. And inevitably someone says 'oh, your middle name is Peter?'. No! It's Pete! Not Peter!

in North America, yes.

My real last name is not Cohen actually. When my family came over from Russia we had a difficult to pronounce name (Mantichai or something) and they changed our name to something common, still Jewish and able to pronounce.

mhm . I like that singer- Leonard Cohen.

*Everybody Knows
*In Viena there's ten pretty women (the first line)

I must say that I like "Democracy" and "You have loved enough" best.

Anyways, Joeman knows who Zev/Xev is. To know a bit about Xev is to know a bit about me, and this was my first internic, and the one I stick to.

Back