I am not ashamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyg

Cranky old fool
Registered Senior Member
I am not ashame to proclaim myself before our Christian assembly as steward of our King Christ. I know that if I am ashame of him that he too will be ashamed of me.

Luke9 [26] For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Pharoah had learned of Joseph's anointing to interpret the meaning of his dreams. Pharoah appointed Joseph as the king' s steward to oversee charge of his storehouse.

Does our King Christ, whose kingdom is in heaven, not have equal powers to appoint stewards? We have been anointed by our Father God with the gift of interpretation to oversee the coming of our Lord?

Gen37 [5] And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

Gen40 [8] And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

Gen41 [42] And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

Rev2 [17] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering. (1 Corinthians 11:14-15)

Ever see a picture of Jesus with short hair?

"Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day."
(II Chronicles 21:14-15)

Huwy said:
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering. (1 Corinthians 11:14-15)

Ever see a picture of Jesus with short hair?

No one ever took a picture of Jesus. Nor has anyone got a portrait of Jesus. What you see in these pictures has more to do with artistic licence then actual representation.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Moderator comment -

Preaching with no sign of debate intended. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back