Humans built from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
ok science believes us to be just physical machines right?,

so this means with ample knowledge its possible to construct a machine with the same conciousness awareness, and overall intelligence and mobility, including physical attributes and abilities,

is this not true?

peace,

I don't think we can build something like a human brain, but I do think we can grow one from scratch. In the future, we will rely on more automatic processes, which is how nature works. There have already been logic circuits grown from DNA.

I hope you imply that "growth" means "evolve" and if thats the case it would take time and the outcome itself might not be similar to ourselves but something completely different.

Afterall Evolution is about dealing with new scenario's and situations, this is why in the cases of children left to sleep with wild animals, they "evolved" to be more Animalistic to fit in with the surrounds and survive.

When we usually conversate about building an artificial brain we are talking about dealing with hundreds of thousands of interactions from evolution being compensated for and thought of at the time of the brains conception. Thats what makes a brain so intricate not just because of the memories it houses but the way it houses the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back