Human Mutilation...

wet1

Wanderer
Registered Senior Member
Not only cattle has been mutilated in a peculiar way. Take a look at this pictures. And at the strange marks the mutilators left behind..,

mute1.jpg

photo #I: Face and upper torso photo. The body was in perfect condition. Rigor mortis had not set in and it was estimated that the victim had been killed approximately 48 to 72 hours previously. There were no signs of animal predation or putrefaction which might be expected. Strangely, there was no odor to the cadaver. Bleeding from the wounds had been minimal. The black coloration found in the face area and in other places within the photo is partly due to low light exposure when this photo and others were taken. It is also partly due to coagulated blood in the wound areas. (full explanation, see website)

mute3.jpg

Photo #2: (Above) Face and upper torso with arms outstretched. Perhaps it is best to begin here with several quotes from the autopsy report. "The axillary regions on both sides showed soft spots where organs had been removed. Incisions were made on the face, internal thorax, abdomen, legs, arms, and chest." As Garcia observed, the doctors stated that these wounds were quite uncommon. The report also observes, "Shoulders and arms have perforations of 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter where tissue and muscles were extracted. The edges of the perforations were uniform and so was their size. The chest had shrunk due to the removal of internal organs. (full explanation on website)

mute2.jpg

Photo #3: Close up of the left side of the victim's head. Here we see that the ear is cleanly excised. As the report states, "auditive internal and external" matter was removed The photo does not show the small holes discovered in the cranium. These were detected, however, by the medical examiners. How much, if any, of the brain tissue was removed is not stated.

mute5.jpg

Photo #4: Close up of lower torso including thighs. The stretcher, pants and cord that are visible belonged to the rescue team. The autopsy report continues, "You also find the removal of the belly button leaving a 1.5 inch hole in the abdomen and a depressed abdominal cavity showing the removal of the intestines." Brazilian doctors who later viewed the evidence were left nonplused by the hole in the umbilical area where, it appeared, "a great amount of internal organs were extracted. The edge of the hole was perfect and shows a precision cut. Also, the abdominal area of the body was very shrunken because of organ removal." The original autopsy report notes that "the scrotum was also removed by a 3 x 1.5 cm. elliptical incision." Strangely, the penis itself was left intact although it appeared to have been stretched to about twice its normal length. Why excise the scrotum without taking the penis? Human logic is defied by such actions. We are aware, however, of the great similarity here with other animal mutilation cases, particularly female cattle where it is not unusual to see anus, teats, vagina and uterus extracted. But why exactly this is done is as big a mystery as who the exact perpetrators are, although there is enough strong circumstantial evidence to implicate UFO involvement.

The hole in the left leg duplicates in size the umbilical hole and the arm hole previously discussed. In the words of the autopsy report, "It was an... elliptical incision of about 3 x 1. 5 cm...The penis was stretched and had no signs of being cut. The testicles were extracted with a precision cut." Rather startling is the lack of pubic hair, as if the victim had been readied for surgery. (full explanation on website)

mute7.jpg

Photo #5: Victim lying on his stomach. The autopsy report specifies: -"Removal of the anus and a hole between the second and third toes...The anal orifice of the victim was extracted with a large incision about 3 by 6 inches in diameter. The rectum and other internal parts of the human discharge system were also removed. It is probable that even some of the internal organs of the man could have been removed through this incision." (full explanation on website)

mute4.jpg

mute6.jpg

Complete report and explanations are to be found:

*Human Mutilation Warning!!!*

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pleasent. Perchance you could link to images, in the future?

Not to mention that, Banshee, you may be irrational and stupid, but you are also one of the most callous human beings I've encountered.

I hope those photos were doctored, and no poor person's relatives will stumble upon them. I would call you a nasty name, but nothing is quite strong enough.

Oh yes, my origional purpose, musn't let outrage distract us:

This proves, what, exactly? We find intelligent extraterrestrial life (or rather it finds us) and they turn out to be 'Jack the Rippers' who travel thousands of lightyears to...what?

;) I've seen those pictures before, and yes, they just warmed my heart. At least link the penis, Banshee- that was a bit of a shock....:D

It's only mutilation- who's to say it's extraterrestial? If you say that animals can't excise scrotums so cleanly, I must agree. But a guy with a knife can do it very easily. Let's be rational- who's apt to be more psycho: Humankind, or a race of beings peaceful and strongwilled enough to survive long enough to make it here? I doubt we'll make it that far. We've have too many psychos for own good- too bad.

...Mayhaps extraterrestrials are not all that friendly. There are 'good' and 'bad' ones I guess, just as among the human race. :) In fact, why should it be a human who did this? Have you visited the website? Did you read the explanations given? It's rather frightening to know that this kind of mutilation happens. It was not only this poor man who is a victim of this kind of mutilation.

Xev, call me whatever you want. :) I can't care less about you. These pics are available on the Internet for a long time now. I'm sorry to hear that a strong person like you can not take this...

Back