How would you do a "Cover Up"?

moementum7

~^~You First~^~
Registered Senior Member
If you beleived that an issue was of the upmost importance to keep under wraps, how would you go about doing it.

These are the resources you have available in what ever way you see fit.......

A)-People in the highest forms of Government.
B)-The Military.
C)-The mass media.
D)-Scientists.
E)-People of high social standing.
and of course
F)-M.I.B. (A quasi-government group who is bound by no laws, extreme prejudice allowed, take what ever actions are neccessary to maintain silence)
And all will say or do what you want them to.

How would you use these resources to cover up knowledge of an event to the general population?
In regards to....
1)-Witnesses of this particular event.
2)-Individual statements sworn on this event.
3)-People within your own group who may want to choose to release any information of this event.
4)-Pictures, documents and any information at all implicating the facts of this event?

Choose any or all of these examples in what ever way you feel most creative.
Enjoy. ;)

I'd get a bunch of high school kids who don't understand logic to try and support what actually happened. Then nobody would believe me.

It would be wise to realize this “cover up” probably started with the Catholic Church and their deterrent of scientific learning, the great crusades of acquisition of artifacts of ALL kinds. They’re killing of people with great minds and past discoverers of “truth”.

They had priests at several crashes and landings that have “supposedly” taken place. I think we have enough of a motive there. Who has handled the ghosts, the possessions, the demons for centuries? And now it is the scientists of governments that deter us from discovery and disclosure.

The mark of all great conspiracies is the corruption of common knowledge.

It just goes to show that there are many that think this cover up of UFO / ETI is only a recent development. Think again. It goes back many centuries.

The mark of all great conspiracies is the corruption of common knowledge.

Theres a conspiracy forum?
Where, I can't find it. :rolleyes:
Come now Skins.
This whole UFO phenomenon is a conspiracy, you know that.

Actually, I am more interested to see how someone else would actually design a cover up.

Would it actually be that hard to do with these resources.
Or is the public more alert to any possible underhanded motives of those in government, and would be able to defend against themselves against plights of dis-information,in any area, not just The UFO area.

I know you are a facts man through and through.
But try and understand, I am just a regular guy working an 8 hour day, 5 days a week.
I dont have access to million dollar equipment, high powered telescopes, super computers, high tech imagery equipment, or the time to travel the world interviewing witnesses.
However, myself and a freind have seen these crafts.
No mistakes whatsoever.
Plain as day, in fact it was a totally clear day, no clouds , not nothing.
Just fucking 25-30 of these mettalic crafts doing the mechanised movements over Kelowna B.C.
That I beleive is going to be the ultimate difference in standards as to what either of us will accept as significant evidence.
If I had never seen these crafts myself, you would probly be my hero.
Right now I consider you some one worthy of respect, and I appreciate the fact that you consider this issue worth your time and speculation.

A shadow gov.

I don't know if UFOologists are paid for their disinformation services, but they will make you sick after trying to do some decent research for an honest video or picture of a UFO. 99.9% is made up. I spent around four hours until I came up with one (NASA footage) example.

Then, scientists are there to reassure that not only the made up is phony, but so is the genuine case. Occam's razor.

And then..., there is the "profession debunker" who makes a living proving the 99.9% stuff out there is fake. However, they could care less about whether its real. Everything to them is fake, because they get paid to say that.

And then..., there is the "profession debunker" who makes a living proving the 99.9% stuff out there is fake. However, they could care less about whether its real. Everything to them is fake, because they get paid to say that.

Heh, kind of sounds like lawyers. I don't care if this man is guilty or innocent, I just have to prove one or the other depending on which side is paying me.

Sayyy, what do you call 1,000 debunkers at the bottom of the sea? A good start! Hardy har har.. [insert more lawyer jokes]

- N

Back