How To Torture & Belittle Your Muslim Wife!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
HOW TO TORTURE & BELITTLE YOUR MUSLIM WIFE!!!!!!!

1.Female Genital Mutilation THE IDEA IS TO INFLICT SEVERE PAIN ON YOUR LOVED ONE
2.WEARING BURKHAS IN EXTREME HEAT
3.THROWING ACID IN THERE FACES FOR NOT WEARING A VEIL
4.STONING THEM TO DEATH OVER ALLEGED ADULTERY
OH IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PROVEN, JUST ONE OR TWO SWORN STATEMENTS FROM THE HUSBAND AND RELATIVES
5.DIVORCE BY MESSAGING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE
A MAN CAN NOW DIVORCE HIS WIFE BY MOBILE MESSAGING IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES
6. NOT HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS IN JOBS AND EDUCATION
7. HAVING TO BE ONE OF TEN WIVES DEPENDING ON HOW HORNY HE IS
8. IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR A WOMAN TO GO OUT ALONE, SUCH WOMEN ARE SEEN AS PROSTITUTES AND ARE FAIR GAME FOR A BEATING

IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES THEY SEEM TO TREAT THERE WOMEN LIKE ANIMALS
DOES A MUSLIM KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE
OR IS EVERTHING JUST A GAME OF SADISTIC TORTURE

You need to differentiate between the Official Actions of a Society, and the aberrent actions of its criminal elements. In the West, do no criminals often enough commit the most horrible cruelties to women? If so, then we can understand similar criminal behaviors within Islam -- not excuse them, but we do not need to argue that Islam is any more evil then we are, when the abuses exist side by side.

However, regarding our differences in Marriage. It should be pointed out that Marriage is a failing institution in the West. Why? One large reason is that Men are not offered any interests, considersations or benefits by the Institution of Marriage, but rather are given only a long list of Legal Liabilities. Indeed, any man in any Western Democracy, as the Laws are now written would have to be crazy to get Married. The Man is still subject to every law devised for the protection of women -- liable to Prison should he beat his wife or 'rape' her. Why, then, marry in the first place? Should the husband survive without being imprisoned on the whim of his wife, as soon as she sees some financial interest in doing so, she can sue for Divorce on arbitrart ground and automatically receive child support, and alimony. Men should boycot such a system. There is nothing in it for them but risk and liability. And the Institution is failing. Men are not that stupid that they do not eventually understand they are being screwed over.

Women may object to the Marriage Rules within Islam; however, it amounts to complaining that they do not get it all. In Islam the Men have the common sense to demand protections, interests, and benefits before they commit to marriage. This is as it should be. It is not as though the women go uncompensated. A Muslim Wife has assurances and protections within the Law. If they didn't, then they wouldn't marry, would they?

Here is what should happen: no Western Man should marry because Marriage is a big Screw Job of inequity for the Man; and likewise, no Woman in Islam should Marry because Marriage is a big Screw Job of inequity for the Woman.

vincent28uk

Hi, Vincent, Welcome to sci.

You need to post your writingns in small cap!! BECAUSE THIS IS DETERMINED TO BE YELLING HERE!!!! and frankly we don't need to be yelled at!.

As about your attacks on muslims, well I've tried, believe me, you are waisting your time. And please when posting such things, post references. LIke the quaran, news sites, or another opinion other than just yourn own, it sounds much like hearsay.

Man can also divorce by cell phone here in the states. I call my lawyer, she called her lawyer, two weeks latters we receive papers to sign. Big deal. There's also drive through chappels in Las Vegas, so to get married one does not have to leave the car!!.

HAVING TO BE ONE OF TEN WIVES DEPENDING ON HOW HORNY HE IS

And the American mormon?. What you've never heard of these sob's?.

1.Female Genital Mutilation THE IDEA IS TO INFLICT SEVERE PAIN ON YOUR LOVED ONE

All though wrong, and I'm also against this kind of practice! the ideas is not inflict pain to the loved ones, it's so that she does not feel PLEASURE! when having sex. This is the reason they do it!! religiousnists have a thing about humans enjoying themselves sexually. If they could I bet they would try and cut all sensitive areas of pleasure from a man as well.

Godless.

This is not about Islam but muslim culture, and Burhkas provide protection from the sun. A dark cloth in a loose weave provides natural air conditioning. The Bedoins make their tents like this, the sun falls on the dark fabric, it heats up, and the warmer air rises, pulling air through the loose weave, cooling the inside. It also protects from UV light. However, to some degree, women are considered like property, in some cases treasured property, unfortunately in others not.

oh my god! i just realized that i have not been torturing and belittling my wife enough!!!

please provide religious references to your statements, not news stories.

vincent28uk said:

2.WEARING BURKHAS IN EXTREME HEAT
3.THROWING ACID IN THERE FACES FOR NOT WEARING A VEIL
4.STONING THEM TO DEATH OVER ALLEGED ADULTERY
OH IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PROVEN, JUST ONE OR TWO SWORN STATEMENTS FROM THE HUSBAND AND RELATIVES
5.DIVORCE BY MESSAGING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE
A MAN CAN NOW DIVORCE HIS WIFE BY MOBILE MESSAGING IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES
6. NOT HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS IN JOBS AND EDUCATION
7. HAVING TO BE ONE OF TEN WIVES DEPENDING ON HOW HORNY HE IS
8. IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR A WOMAN TO GO OUT ALONE, SUCH WOMEN ARE SEEN AS PROSTITUTES AND ARE FAIR GAME FOR A BEATING

IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES THEY SEEM TO TREAT THERE WOMEN LIKE ANIMALS
DOES A MUSLIM KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE
OR IS EVERTHING JUST A GAME OF SADISTIC TORTURE

Now the truth......

1. Not islamic...show me in the Koran where it is....
2. Allready been answered
3. Again not islamic show me in the Koran where it is(this happens in Amercia also by the way)
4. This is also in the Bible and also is only practiced in extreme societies(afghanistian, Saudi Arabia)
5.huh?? thats Islamic :rolleyes:
6.I can tell you of several muslim countries that have had women Prime Ministers....are women treated perfectly in the U.K.?
7.Wrong again a muslim cant have 10 wives
8. Again only in extreme countries not Islamic..Perhaps you can find these things in the Koran you speak of......it would give your arguments some validity

As far as Muslims treating women like animals refer back to #6
http://www.themodernreligion.com/women/w_rights_summary.htm

Bet you didnt even know that the current Nobel Prize winner is a Muslim woman Shirin Ebadi

http://g.msn.com/9SE/1?http://www.m...4fd199a4ca696b3d617c5e6aace&POS=3&CM=WPU&CE=3

SURRENDER YOU CONTINUING WITH YOUR TISSUE OF LIES

"7.Wrong again a muslim cant have 10 wives"

the Muslim prophet Muhammad had nine wives, and his harem was growing while he was aging.

The Holy Book of Islam says that a wife is a field, and men can go to that field the way that they like and want.

At first the Muslim religion stipulated that a man could have not more than only four wives. However, the Muslim prophet Muhammad had nine wives, and his harem was growing while he was aging.

http://funreports.com/2002/06/06/29866.html

But the biggest harem belonged to the ?king of kings? Khosrow I Anushirvan from the Sasanid Dynasty. He had 1200 women in his harem! The nature of a classic harem was formed during the era of the Sasanid dynasty, which was reigning in the Middle East from the third till the seventh centuries A.D.

The theory of harem springs from Quran. The Holy Book of Islam says that a wife is a field, and men can go to that field the way that they like and want. At first the Muslim religion stipulated that a man could have not more than only four wives. However, the Muslim prophet Muhammad had nine wives, and his harem was growing while he was aging.

SO WHAT AM I TO THINK AND EVERBODY ELSE ASWELL WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO BE PROVEN WRONG IT HAS COME TO THE POINT, WHEN IT REALY IS NOT WORTH CHECKING YOUR INFO OUT BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETE FARCE

SURRENDER
DONT YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY WIVES YOUR PROPHET Muhammad HAD AND WHORES
ASWELL WHICH RANGED IN THE HUNDREDS I BET

BUT WHEN THE

" Holy Book of Islam says that a wife is a field, and men can go to that field the way that they like and want"

WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU GUYS SEE A WOMEN AS A FIELD, AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SOWING SO MANY SEEDS(MISTRESSES) AND PLOUGHING SO MANY FIELDS (WIVES)

SURRENDER YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY LEFT IN THIS FORUM, I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SURRENDERED AND LEAVE WITH YOUR DEVILS TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS

SURRENDER
BEGONE I CAST YOU OUT OF THIS FORUM YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING LIAR,
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST AMEN

vincent28uk said:
SURRENDER YOU CONTINUING WITH YOUR TISSUE OF LIES

"7.Wrong again a muslim cant have 10 wives"

the Muslim prophet Muhammad had nine wives, and his harem was growing while he was aging.
At first the Muslim religion stipulated that a man could have not more than only four wives. However, the Muslim prophet Muhammad had nine wives, and his harem was growing while he was aging.

At the Prophet's time and environment – Arab Peninsula - it was a normal thing for a man to marry an unlimited number of wives plus taking an unlimited number of women slaves. Then, when Islam was revealed, it restricted the number to only four wives plus encouraging people to free slaves.

All Muslims had to abide with this divine command. Thus, they kept only four wives and divorced the rest. The situation for the Prophet was quite different as he was the only one allowed to keep his marriages. This was for one simple reason that his wives were not allowed to marry after him. Therefore, it would be inhuman for those noble ladies to stay the rest of their lives unmarried, while most of them were in their teenage, twenties or thirties.

Each of those marriages was for a certain reason, either to honor a friend by marrying his daughter - in case of `A’isha and Hafsa - or to help a wretched woman… etc. But he didn't leave this task to his followers as you have suggested because nothing of the norms and conventions of his time actually prevented him from doing it himself. He was behaving normally according to the established lifestyle of his age and environment.

The Holy Book of Islam says that a wife is a field, and men can go to that field the way that they like and want.

Instead of blindly quoting news passages, why don't you research it for yourself and quote the ACTUAL verse that descibes what you've stated above.

But the biggest harem belonged to the ?king of kings? Khosrow I Anushirvan from the Sasanid Dynasty. He had 1200 women in his harem! The nature of a classic harem was formed during the era of the Sasanid dynasty, which was reigning in the Middle East from the third till the seventh centuries A.D.

The theory of harem springs from Quran. The Holy Book of Islam says that a wife is a field, and men can go to that field the way that they like and want. At first the Muslim religion stipulated that a man could have not more than only four wives. However, the Muslim prophet Muhammad had nine wives, and his harem was growing while he was aging.

Good God, where does this schmuck get his revisionist information from?
Try to research the history of Khosrow I Anushirvan.

SO WHAT AM I TO THINK AND EVERBODY ELSE ASWELL WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO BE PROVEN WRONG IT HAS COME TO THE POINT, WHEN IT REALY IS NOT WORTH CHECKING YOUR INFO OUT BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETE FARCE

SURRENDER
DONT YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY WIVES YOUR PROPHET Muhammad HAD AND WHORES
ASWELL WHICH RANGED IN THE HUNDREDS I BET

BUT WHEN THE

" Holy Book of Islam says that a wife is a field, and men can go to that field the way that they like and want"

WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU GUYS SEE A WOMEN AS A FIELD, AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SOWING SO MANY SEEDS(MISTRESSES) AND PLOUGHING SO MANY FIELDS (WIVES)

SURRENDER YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY LEFT IN THIS FORUM, I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SURRENDERED AND LEAVE WITH YOUR DEVILS TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS

SURRENDER
BEGONE I CAST YOU OUT OF THIS FORUM YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING LIAR,
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST AMEN

He has re-iterated himself 4 times. His comments displayed a great deal of intolerance by insulting our Prophet (pbuh). Why isn't the moderator doing anything about this?

vincent28uk said:
.....................etc,

1) again, i ask you to read your own link in the original post on another thread. furthermore, this practise is said to originate in africa over 4000 years ago. today the practise is still common in africa (mostly ethiopia and kenya---predominately christian btw) and is culture driven. it has been adopted by several religions through the culture, christianity, animists and yes islam. even though i fail to believe any religion requires it, and there is no authentic documentation from any religion. an interesting piece of information i found is that it is also practised by ethiopian jews and called "falashas". in fact, the countries where this happens most are Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria and Togo, where it is approximated that 50% of girls have this done to them. note that only eygpt, nigeria and "muslim" countries. sources (western of course for vincents' pleasure ): the UN, UNICEF, CUNY, Emmanuel Babatunde, Waris Dirie & Cathleen Miller, Efua Dorkenoo, Scilla McLean, Kluge. there was a bill passed in the US in 1993 prohibiting this act, due to isolated incidents in the US -- was not made illegal in the US until 1993!!! further reading shows that it even arises in australian ethnic groups (i was surprised at that one!).

2) the burkha is, again a cultural thing. hindu women have been wearing the veil for thousands of years (btw, a side note, they can marry as young as 5 years old "A man, aged thirty years, shall marry a maiden of twelve who pleases him, or a man of twenty-four a girl of eight years of age; if (the performance of) his duties would otherwise be impeded, he must marry sooner."[Manu IX.94] -- even today!).

In christianity, "And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. A man ought not to cover his head"Corinthians 11:5-7. FYI, there are many christians who interpret this as the face (india, africa). even though the references are to the head only.

covering of the head is clear in the bible, islam, hinduism, judaism. even nuns do it!

3) i have yet to see islamic text on this. since the incident happened in pakistan (probably a very uneducated man) i would like to point out the folowing. a study of the UN found the following statisitc: "USA murders of women committed by "intimate relations" are 15 per year per million population." assuming the the population of the US is 300 million, that 4500 women! now in contrast the same report indicates that "The rate in Pakistan is 6.44 per million." that is only 960. the number doesnt really mean anything, but the percentage does! of i forgot, in the UK police attend to 750,000 domestic violence reports per year, 90% are women -- that is 675,000!!!! :eek: i agree they are not all deaths, but this is more of an apples-to-apples comparison.

4) this is actually the punishment in the bible for the same act. stoning is a part of christianity and judaism.

" 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death." Leviticus 20:10. surprisingly cursing your parents is also punishable by death.
of course you may respond with the famous line "he who is free of sin cast the first stone". but the technicality is clear.

death for adultery is in many cultures, there is no need to expand on that, a simple search is sufficient.

and FYI, proof is needed. only for adultery, in islam, does the burden of proof require a minimum of four witnesses and they have to actually see the insertion of the penis in to vagina. now you tell me how easy it is for four people to actually see that! finally, the death penalty is the maximum sentence that can be imposed. lesser penalties have been issued and is actually more common.

5) divorce cannot be done on the phone, nor by one word in anger as commonly believed. for divorce to be legal in islam, it must in a calm state, in front of a judge with two independent witnesses. such an act in anger, is not binding.

isnt divorce illegal in catholisism, (not an attack on catholisim, but you are a catholic, so that is why i ask if you subscribe to that point of view) but many do it.

in judaism, a man can divorce a woman for any reason and for no reason. in fact, the talmud specifically says that a man can divorce a woman due to cooking bad food or simply if he is attracted to another woman, and the woman's consent to the divorce is not required. according to the torah, divorce is accomplished simply by writing a bill of divorce, a "get" handing it to the wife, and sending her away. it is not even necessary for a husband to personally hand the "get" to the wife. if it is not possible or desirable for the couple to meet, a messenger may be appointed to deliver the get --- mobile phone? :eek:

in true hindu society, the woman had no right to divorce and no right to remarry and no right to leave the house and approach any one without her husband's permission and the husband. but in the hindu marriage act of 1955, it was revised that divorce can be done only on certain grounds.

you would think that a divorce being that easy (on the phone) would result in more divorces. but the highest divorce rates are in the forst world.

6) And for women are rights over men the same to those of men over women. (2:226) you statement is untrue. provide islamic texts supporting your claim. men and women are equal but different. they play different roles in the world. these roles are not defined, but are agreed upon to ensure stability of the family and society.

the ideology of not being equal stems from pre-islamic cultural traditions such as: christianity (too many bible quotes, many have been pointed out in previous threads by many, i am sure you are familiar with them: i mean, you are a catholic), judaism (a famous jewish saying goes something like "Its impossible for there to be a world without males and females. Nevertheless, happy is the man whose children are males, and woe to the man whose children are females.", they have no special celebratory rituals like for the boys and men) read more by Swidler J. Leonard, hinduism (is well documented by the UN that hinduism is the most oppresive system on record in the treatment of women). buddhism, many temple in the far east have signs "no women allowed",

now of course, cultures play a very large role in the twisting of teachings. so i am sure that someone who is follower of one of the religions i highlighted, may very well point out the twist, which i welcome, as i do not intend to misquote, mislead or offend anyone.

finally on this issue, i would like to say that each culture/society/belief has its own rules. you do not have to approve of anything. that is their life and they choose how to do it. people are different, in case you havent noticed.

7) only four. it seems many people believe polygamy originated in islam. actually, it was practised by abraham (very famous personality), jacob, moses, david (said to have 100 wives), and solomon (said to have 700 wives and 300 concubines), to name a few. surely you believe in your own book :rolleyes: :

Deuteronomy 21:15, seems to be acceptable.
Matthew 25, the parable of ten virgins going to a bridegroom. this is a description of the kingdom of heaven.
Timothy 3:12, only deacons may have one wife.

here are a couple of sites on "christians for polygamy":
http://www.truthbearer.org/
http://www.polygamy.net/

polygamy was banned by the roman church sometime in the 4th century (i think), and it was only due to the fact it was not a roman practise, and since it was adopted as the official roman religion it had to be changed to suit. martin luther, in the early 1500s, made a call to reinstate it becuase it was a christian right. but alas, religion did not prevail.

about 30,000 practise it in the US today.

8) not true. please provide a list of countries. furthermore, i have lived for certain periods in many islamic countries for work, and my wife/mother/sister have yet to be arrested for going out alone.

..........easier and easier ........

Most people don't know anything about wifes in Islam.

In Islam you can marry more than onces but it requires a proper reason.

1. If the women needs help then you can marry her. Or if she is a needy women.

One thing is that you have to ask permission from current wive to marry. If she doesn't give you permission. then you cannot marry that women.

There are many other requirements. Like you cannot differciate between you wives. You have to keep everyone happy. And if you can't keep them happy then don't marry them.

Vincent you are just talking stuff when you don't know the background to it.

I ask you. Do you think that marrying a women to help her is wrong? And even though you can marry her, but you need the permission of you current wives, is that wrong? Is it wrong NOT to differncitate between your wives?

"Marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one or one that your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." (Qur'an 4:3)

You will never be able to deal justly between wives however much you desire (to do so). But (if you have more than one wife) do not turn altogether away (from one), leaving her in suspense..." (Qur'an 4:129)

Polygamy has been practiced by mankind for thousands of years. Many of the ancient Israelites were polygamous, some having hundreds of wives. King Solomon (peace be upon him) is said to have had seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines. David (Dawood) had ninety-nine and Jacob (Yacub, peace be upon them both) had four.....Have you made a post yet vincent which you havent been proven wrong? :confused: Please resond to these facts about Solomon(pbuh) and David(pbuh)

786 said:
if you can't keep them happy then don't marry them.

Excellent advice! But a good reason to never marry any woman, because no matter what you do, no man can ever make any woman 'happy'.

Marrying a sad woman will not make her happy. But marrying a happy woman is no guarantee that marrying her will not change everything and make her sad.

Anyway, if you want to make women happy, then you can give them a house, give them a car, give them the kids, and give them a divorce. That might make them happy, but marriage won't.

maube you should change the topic

How to rape your own mother,

it would look better....

:rolleyes:

The topic of the post seems to have been adequately addressed, distasteful as it is.

I don't see any further need to keep this thread open, given that it is an attack without good evidence on members of a particular religion. (Please see the forum rules.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back