How to contact medical institutions to test the new technology?

pingguo002

Registered Senior Member
I studied five years, the the DC electromagnetic waves can enhance human immunity.
May no one believed me. I contacted many medical institutions, almost no recovery.
I found this way for some of my mole disappeared. Myopia improved
I think this technology can cure cancer.
I can not find a place willing to experiment with this approach
Who can help me find the the agencies test this method?
I provide free

Medical research is an expensive and time consuming business that requires a great deal of expertise.
Medical expertise, scientific expertise, statitistical expertise, and (very importantly) bureaucratic expertise.

This page:
Grants Process Overview (nih.gov)
gives an idea of the initial bureauratic process required to get funding for research.

Funding providers won't hand out money to research an idea unless there is good science behind that idea. It's just not enough to say "I think this works, and some of my moles disappeared when I tried it on myself."

People who are expert enough to do such research usually have more ideas for research projects than they could ever do, so they are unlikely to use your idea unless you develop it a lot more. You will have to be able to give an educated defence of exactly why you believe it will work for people in general, including evidence for how the treatment works at a cellular and biomolecular level.

So your idea is not likely to get researched unless you learn to research it yourself.
To do that, you'll need a sound grasp of molecular biology and immunology at a postgraduate level. This means a lot (years) of hard work reading textbooks and research papers, practicing skills in the laboratory, and talking with experts in the field. The usual way to do this is by going to university for several years and earning a place in a PhD program. Other ways are perhaps possible, but I suspect are harder and more expensive.

Good luck.

I wanted to find a place to communicate these ideas
Been cancer forum.
After the release I was forbidden to speak

I wanted to find a place to communicate these ideas
Been cancer forum.
After the release I was forbidden to speak

You are going to have to make friends with someone who works in medical research and hope that they take interest in what you have to say. Then they can possibly research it if they think you are on to something. But more likely than not, they will be able to explain a more likely alternate explanation as to why you feel better and your mole is fading.

Otherwise you will have to go through all the motions advised by the first poster who responded.

Pay someone to experiment feasible?
How much does it cost

You could call a University that deals with that sort of technology and see if they can be of help. It is hard to trust others with giving them your idea for they can always find ways to avoid giving you credit and they take all the rewards.

My new idea
What small animal and plant diseases can not be cured?
I do at home, the treatment of this disease can experiment, after the success of concern

Back