How Pathetic

I never even knew I was thinking of suicide....actually the design of that website full o tripe did get me thinking of killing myself to end my torment.

Did you notice how when you tried to answer the questions honestly you kept getting "Go back and read the question again" It wasn't a questionaire at all it lead me directly to Jesus without so much as a rest stop along the way :p

Ha, I like this list you get at the end:

I Do Not Believe in God.
A Christian hurt me.
I'm not good enough to know God.
Some other time.
The gospel's not fair, too many people never hear it.
I'm a good person.
I'm Jewish.
There are many paths to God.
I tried it and it didn't work out.

The best reason ever.

EDIT:

Wow, did anyone listen to the prayer that is available when you answered everything with yes? Damn, I nearly fell from my chair because I was laughing so hard.

Look when jesus isn't out saving poor saps like us he is busy humiliating little girls on the football field

JesusSoccer.jpg

Or in america he is busy steam rolling little Tommy Myers (god knows that kid needs toughening up)

jesusfootball2236.jpg

I'm bombarded with "don't kill yourself" so many damn times as I tour the site, I'm starting to believe that I really am suicidal.

Thank goodness Jesus is there to save me. What would I have done without Linda Shepherd's selfless guidance?

Interesting how you can look at suicide - from a Christian point of view. Imagine you having the free will to choose to live with God in another life or to live without God which can basically be called death. I'ts your choice and you choose not to live with God. You choose to die (unjustified, re:evidence, appeal from Christians). You commit suicide. Just a little side-thought.

Isn't it a fact that no christian has ever committed suicide? And if its not a fact then the church should teach it anyway. Don't need to let fats get in the way of faith.

My favorite survey question:

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

The Scripture means:

I will not perish if I believe in Jesus.

I'm doomed.

Choice C: Jesus is a preservative of some kind.

I believe, truly I believe in jesus, I dont want to die.
WAIT!!, do I want to kill myself, NO!!.
then I dont need jesus do I, WOW, what a relief.

that site made me sick, my heads still spinning.
it gave up on me,and told me, I did'nt need jesus or suicide, I was already dead.

Detestible. Makes me glad Im no longer a christian. (does that mean im going to commit suicide now?)

apparently, because i am jewish, and therefore do not believe in jesus I want to commit suicides. This disgusts me, be ashamed.

Oh I'm ashamed believe me parasite. i'm christian but I've gone to Jewish services...am I suicidal...must be. Man thats an off the wall site.

Back