Not open for further replies.

iamguyu

Registered Member
I just had a test on "www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/libido.html"
I got 100 score.

Below is the explanation of the score:
==========================================================
What does your score mean?
Nymphomaniac may be a harsh word, but we'll use it anyway. Essentially, you are one raging hormone, and you'll take anyone who's willing along on one wild ride. Sex seems to preoccupy your thoughts, and you'll take all kinds of nutty risks to satisfy your insatiable appetite - whether it's waking up your sleeping grandparents, arriving late for a meeting or hooking up with an unattractive stranger. You think it and are not afraid to say it: you love sex! This, of course, is perfectly healthy, and, in certain circles, a rather desirable quality, but a word of caution: letting your libido lead you around by the nose can get you in trouble if you don't try to balance it with a bit of brain power. So think before you leap!
==========================================================

The reason I took this test is because I think I must have some trouble of libido. I am 29-year-old male. I love my ex girl friend very much, but almost every time when she and I were together, we had sex fanatically. And each time we usually did love almost a whole night, when we got up, I was very tired.

And now she left me, I felt very vacuity everyday. It must be a illness. I hope someone can help me.

Bye the way, I know an Indian boy, he said he is also full of libido, he wants to have sex with girl very much. He is a good boy, I consider he will not commit a crime for this, but I think he also need the help to control his libido.

I wish you adults or senior citizens could give me some advices to overcome this illness. Tell you the trouth, I almost want to do a surgery to get out of libido.

Please throw away the notion of 'controlling' libido. Libido is more powerful than you are.

The only thing you can do is direct your libido into other channels-- Study, writing, painting, music, strenuous exercise, gardening. Sublimate it into something lasting.

You've depleted your natural seratonin and acetylcholine stores. The feelings of withdrawl will pass sson as the body replenishes them. Protein and complex carbs might help in the short term.

Thanks to you. I decide to die now. I can not control myself, I will have no good future. My life is out of control. To die is a best way for me. Jun 14 is the day I will say good-bye to you all. Best wish to you all.

iamguyu said:
Thanks to you. I decide to die now. I can not control myself, I will have no good future. My life is out of control. To die is a best way for me. Jun 14 is the day I will say good-bye to you all. Best wish to you all.

Have a nice trip!

Baron Max

iamguyu said:
Thank you. I will place call to you from heaven or hell when I arrive in there.

Oh, are you still hangin' around here? Why? Shouldn't you be planning your demise or making preparations, saying your goodbyes to family and friends ....you know, all that kinda' crap?

Do they allow phone calls from heaven or hell? ..bet that costs a pretty penny!!

Baron Max

It is not crap, the inevitable hour is the night of Jun 14. I will eat some poison. If you still can see my replay after Jun 14, then I am not dead. Otherwise, I must be gone.

If this is true, don't peg the blame on me :m:

Do you know what withdrawl is?

It means that eventually, you will feel better. But your body needs to stabilize itself.

iamguyu:

You should talk to a professional counsellor before you kill yourself. You might change your mind.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back