How do you know that you know?

flameofanor5

Not a cosmic killjoy
Registered Senior Member
Ok I was typing my thoughts, sorry if you have no clue what im saying, it doesn't really make sense...Well it does in my head.

”How Do You Know That You Know?” A question that must be answered to believe in anything. The bases of knowledge is faith, which means without faith, there can be no knowledge. So the question that first must be answered is the question of faith. Does God exist? Or are we here by chance? But, you can’t know what you believe without knowing what you know. So is there any way to really know what you know? If the bases of knowledge is faith, then how can we know what our faith is if we can’t know without faith. Isn’t that circular reasoning? But, if we don’t know what we know, is there really a point in living? How do we know we exist? Is it really possible to truly know what you believe? Or do we make assumptions in everything that we believe?
Do we know based off of experiences? If we do, then how do we know these experiences are real, or if they just happened by chance. If experience is our bases of knowledge, then how do we know things that we haven’t experienced; Such as the afterlife.
The question that truly must be answered first is what is our bases of knowledge? What is knowledge? To answer the question: “How Do You Know That You Know?”
We must assume that we can actually know something, to answer the question “How Do You Know That You Know?” You have to be able to trust what you believe; knowledge isn’t the only part of understanding. All you need to know if you want to know what you know. Knowing what you know is the same as knowing.
Or, is knowledge a paradox? If there is always someone who disagrees with what you believe, can there really be true knowledge? Or, is knowledge true for different people. I may believe one thing, but someone else may believe something else. Is truth really real? Or is truth something that is made up by man? Does truth even exist?

OK ill move it, more people seem to be responding to the religion section anyways...

Back