how can i write a protocol

katzeindernacht

Registered Member
hi everybody
i want to write a protocol for making postgraduate studies to hand it in.
the broad title to write the protocol in molecular genetics in palnt.
can anyone let me know how to write a protocol like this
really i didn't have in my mind certain idea or plant type.
thank u in advance

hi everybody
can anyone let me know how to write a protocol like this
really i didn't have in my mind certain idea or plant type.
thank u in advance

Hi. First learn to spell.

DissertationProject.jpg

cosmictraveler i want to ask u a question how many languages do u know?
english is not my mother language.but sorry that i had to write with it.
after all i ll learn how to spell then howto write a dissertation
thank u for u advice

cosmictraveler i want to ask u a question how many languages do u know?
english is not my mother language.but sorry that i had to write with it.
after all i ll learn how to spell then howto write a dissertation
thank u for u advice

Since you never mentioned where you were from I assumed that you were from a place that had English taught to you. That is why I stated what I did thinking that you should learn how to spell or at least use a spell checker since you don't know a language before writing anything.

Hi katzeindernacht,

Congratulations for attempting to use a foreign language. :)

I think we need to make sure we understand what you want to do. I think the word “proposal” might be a better word than “protocol”. A “proposal” means a plan or suggested list of activities. Do you want to write a proposal for postgraduate research using plants?

If yes, then I think the best thing to do is to visit a university that you would like to attend and talk to some of the scientists who perform botany research. Scientists will usually be willing to talk with people who are interested in becoming students in their laboratory. The scientists will tell you about their specific research and about what projects they would like someone to begin in their laboratory. You should remember that it is a very important thing to choose a supervisor that you like and can work with.

When you find a university that you like and a scientist that you like and learn about the research that the scientist performs, it will then be much easier for you to write a proposal for what you would like to do.

In my opinion this is a much better approach to this problem. I do not think you are going to receive much help here.

Good luck.

Sounds more like an assignment. I had a take home exam like it once

Hi katzeindernacht,

Congratulations for attempting to use a foreign language. :)

I think we need to make sure we understand what you want to do. I think the word “proposal” might be a better word than “protocol”. A “proposal” means a plan or suggested list of activities. Do you want to write a proposal for postgraduate research using plants?

If yes, then I think the best thing to do is to visit a university that you would like to attend and talk to some of the scientists who perform botany research. Scientists will usually be willing to talk with people who are interested in becoming students in their laboratory. The scientists will tell you about their specific research and about what projects they would like someone to begin in their laboratory. You should remember that it is a very important thing to choose a supervisor that you like and can work with.

When you find a university that you like and a scientist that you like and learn about the research that the scientist performs, it will then be much easier for you to write a proposal for what you would like to do.

In my opinion this is a much better approach to this problem. I do not think you are going to receive much help here.

Good luck.

Hi Hercules Rockefeller
Yes, that is right i want to write a proposal That I want to say .:eek:
I will make what you said
I appreciate your help:)

What Hercules said. Get to know the group and topic that you want to work with and write accordingly.
Proposals can be very different, best is to take a look at (successful) examples from within the group Generally, however these or similar points can be found:

1. Background, introduction: here you describe shortly the general background of the project. The aim is to create interest in the topic and to place the project within the context of the current literature.
It should automatically lead to the

2 Objectives, aims: in which the open questions are addressed and how the project is supposed to solve them. This is followed by the

3. Approach: in which the techniques used to fulfill the given objectives are described.

Quite often one is also required to put down a time-line with proposed milestones, also do not forget to put in references. Also it should be noted that one should keep it as short and concise as possible.

Good luck then :)

Back