History of Aliens/UFOS

you could do a search on a search engine like http://www.google.com and place particular keywords into your search.

I know the basic things that should be looked at if your looking at the history of how people have become subjected to the whole paranormal escapades of Ufo's and abductions by taking a look at the whole B-MOVIE scene from the Late 40's/Early 50's.

Also another thing to look at is a search for H.G.WELLS 'WAR OF THE WORLDS', especially if you search for the historical notes of the RADIO SHOW that had convinced a large preportion of America at the time that Aliens had landed and were invading.

Of course there are historical pieces of evidence that have been painted in caves that dipict objects falling from the sky, and have been noted also in many historical documents, But they could just be meteors burning on entry into our planets ionasphere.

UFO information

Hi aznqtpiegurl,

Welcome to Sciforums!

I happened to be watching a show about UFO's the other day and wrote down a couple of things that I was going to look up on the net but haven't got around to yet. In the show it mentioned a young man called John Greenewald who kept writing to Government departments for information on UFOs citing the Freedom of Information Act. He posted what he received on the net and the documents that were received by him had some sections blacked out by the govt. (some whole pages were blacked out). I think he called his site the Black Vault. I hope this helps. I will get around to checking it out myself soon.

Happy hunting.
Teri
:)

The Black Vault

Hi again,

I went off to have a look myself and found The Black Vault, it's a great site with infomation not only about UFOs but other topics similar to our forums. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there for your project.

Teri

Back