Hi

Draco Weyr

Registered Member
Is this where I go say hello? Sorry mods if it is the wrong place...

I have just joined (through a link provided by my favorite Tasmanian Cat - Miss Chicken)...

So, about me? I am a science geek. I have a degree in Statisical Mathematics (I originally wanted to do Physics - but that is another story altogether) ;) Though I am currently working in politics at the moment... go figure :D

I am Australian, but I am current living over in the United States enjoying the ex-pat lifestyle... :D

I post at a couple of other big boards, but none of them are Science related (at best they might have a small forum dedicated to actual science) so I am quiet excited about this board which is a science board :D

What type of salt? There are many. Common table salt is NaCl.

Sugar... gee... C12 H22 O11? (sorry it has been a while since I did chemistry willingly...) ;)

Welcome to Sciforums Draco Weyr. :) May you find all you wish to find, here.

Happy posting...

Welcome! This board is great, the only "problem" is its so big you can spend hours here! Have fun!

Welcome to sciforums, Draco Weyr. I seem to remember a member named "Miss Chicken" from earlier days...

me

hey i got a math degree too
then i became a writer

how would u calculate the odds of 6 certain numbers being drawn from a pool of 48 numbers?

Back