Hey Merljin

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
I sent you a private message but it seems that people don't always get them

so i made a thread

i hope this gets your attention

Yeah Merlijn, I didn't send you a private message, but you could of received one. :D

Seriously I just had to add something else to this post to give it a bit more weight than just a thread for a message you haven't spotted.

There is actually away to set up a pop-up to appear when you have messages :D

Lets see what else can I add here....

:eek: Can't think of anything :bugeye: oh well.

Stryder... I thought about sending
you a private message, did you get it? :D

Well, I have the tendency to leave my computer running when I have to go out ofr less than an hour. That's why I didn't answer directly: I jsut wasn't hoime. But if I remember correctly I replied on 14:19 CET (I believe that is 20:19 your time, Asguard)... Anyway it was 9 minutes after you posted the start of the thread.

But I am glad i finally got my own thread now. Hahaha

and my nick 9and real middle name) is Merlijn. The 'ij' is a specific Dutch combination that is pronounced like "i" in "knight" or "like". sometimes it is also "abbreviated" to ÿ. (and the "e" is pronounced similar to "a" in "that".) Interesting, I think not, but maybe now the non-Dutch speakers will know how to pronounce Merlijn.

Goofyfish

Your not hexing me with a "Schrodingers kitten" :p
I'm going to think about messaging you back for that one.

Merlijn

I didn't make the thread because i was anoyed with you, i made it because adam told me not everyones PM's pop up and i thought you might be more likely to see a thread

you know why i needed to talk

THANKS HEEPS

PS: enjoy your new thread:D

PPS: sorry about puting it the wrong way round

Asguard,
No I did not at all think you were annoyed with me.
And it no problem that you (or anybody else) writes merljin or merlin or whatever variant... :)
BTW I never saw a pop-up when I receiving a PM, hmmm maybe it just doesn't happen when I am online.

Lesion42, ik wens je succes met je Nederlands.
(I wish you luck on your Dutch... see the similarities with english yet?)

The pop-up is a setting. Check your options and profile to make sure you have it working.

This post was getting trodden upon by free thoughts goings on, so I though I would bring it back towards the top.

Why? Well I haven't the foggiest, but I thought Merlijn should have more attention lol.

Oh, I could say "I feel bad for your Eurovision Song Contest Team" but I didn't listen to any of them, I just saw the scores at the end.

thanks Stryder!

Are there people who actually do watch the Eurovision song contest?

You can tell it must be edging on the most part towards summer for all those of the Northern Hemisphere, just purely down to the overactive hormones and the shear number of posts on the content of sexually explicit material in free thoughts.

Since that was the case I just thought ask 'What happened to all the dignified threads?', So I fished Merlijn's one out again :D

So Merlijn, What of your countries new stricter controls on immigration? I can see that there are bonuses to it, but from what I've heard (Although sketchy) your government is Right wing. (Of course you might want to answer this in politics thread :D)

[Okay I'm making small talk]

Hi Stryder,
No news yet.
And the government will probably be center-right. I can't say I am enjoying the political developments here, or in most western countries...

When people mention western countries they always forget the new territory in canada, made out of the Northwest Territories for the Inuit. It may not really be a country but it's about as close as it gets....ahhhhh I'm ranting, now, rantingrantingranting....

BTW sorry about that messy msn conversation, merlijn, we were just messing around with each other apparently. It seemed to get you aggravated.

Back