hey dave..h-kon..all my friends

faerieshaman

killer of terrorists
Registered Senior Member
Hey all im still here but dont have a puter yet...still working on it. Hopefully soon. Dave and h-kon any new word on the diagram i sent? send me an email. Things have still been weird around the apt... i think more or less spirit activity however, got to deal with it lol. As soon as i get my puter set up i'll post regularly have a lot of catching up to do. When you coming to Atlanta h-kon? let me know...and hey Dave..make me an alien....a Grey preferebly lol thanks. Will be in touch as i still chk email faerieshaman@yahoo.com Take care all. Oh by the way...Deathjester is my brother in law lol and love the new format Dave

------------------
Eric Cooper

Do you mean as a gif to replace the chef??

tab_alien.gif

dave.gif

Tab????????????????huh??????????????no im not Tab im me but im not tab lol....tabs a diet softdrink

------------------
Eric Cooper

Hey buddy! Hope you'll get a puter soon :)

I have several persons checking it out, and i'll let you know how that goes.

I wont spoil the fun now though. I lost your E-mail when i changed my disk, but i'll E-mail ya soon :)

------------------
.Religion is for those who fear hell, Spirituality is for those who have been there.

HA!!! Talk to you soon man...

------------------
DEATHJESTER

"Love your country, but never trust it's government" - Robert A. Heinlein

Hey Faerieshaman!

Long time no see! Whatcha been up to? I don't poke my head in this forum too often, so I didn't see your post before now. I've tried to email you a time or two, but my email was returned. Good to see you're still with us!

Bright Blessings to you, my friend!

------------------
www.indigenousrocks.com

Back