Help!

scifair

Registered Member
HELP! I NEED AN IDEA FOR A BIOLOGY RELATED SCIENCE FAIR RPOJECT (HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL) BY TOMORROW! ANY IDEAS??? :confused:

Yeah....stop Being A Moron And Turn Your Caps Lock Off. Do Your Own Homework While You're At It.

Turning off yer Caps Lock would be a much appreciated favor.

As for yer science fair project, I have an idea. Ya could demonstrate how plants grow towards sunlight. Show a germinating plant whose lightsource didn't come from any one direction, and one whose lightsource came from only one direction.

That's a pretty simple project, but it's something. If ya take that idea, let me know how it turned out. :)

Idea 1. Demonstrate your great creativity and ability to learn by coming up with your own idea.

Idea 2. I remember in HS there was this guy who demonstrated something about electricity. Forgot what it was.... But it was very cool.

whitewolf said:
Idea 2. I remember in HS there was this guy who demonstrated something about electricity. Forgot what it was.... But it was very cool.

He put a taser to his nuts to show how electricity should be kept away from the kibble and bits.

It was a great experiment...a real service to mankind.

If the above stays for 24 hrs without deletion.... That'll be a great sciforums scifair experiment :D

Ehh..don't mind these guys. Sarge is just having that time of month...

A lot of science fairs are sponsored by industry. If you want to stand out, do something thats related to the main industry in your area.

If I read his request correctly he needs something by tomorrow.

So maybe the plant idea is not suited, unless he only needs to submit his idea by tomorrow.

Light sensitivity might not be so bad though, but maybe use a light sensitive bug. Put it in a petridish and describe how it reacts under different light conditions. No covering, petridish covered, semi-covered.

Can throw in cooling too. Put Icecube in one side. Note what it does.

Might try heating too, but don't light a fire underneath a petridish...that is just cruel.

Just need to find light sensitive bug, petridish and an icecube.

You won't get an A though.

demonstrate the aftereffects of strobe, put someone in front of a flashing light for 5 mins then get them to try and read a paragraph, i sure hope im not the only one who still sees flashing

Back