Hello

Mosier

Registered Member
By the way, Hello everyone my name's Tim. I was bored and realized you guys have some pretty advanced subjects on here and i guess I just like to throw in my 2 cents.

Welcome to sciforums, Mosier. Please do add your 2¢, new members are always invited to participate.

Hi Mosier

Welcome aboard.:)

Your bio doesn't tell us anything about yourself so I was wondering what kind of topics you're interested in. New opinions and ideas are always welcome so don't be afraid to speak up.

Cheers
Teri

may the two cents you throw in be worth more at least in an intellectual value than two cents. Yeah.....

Anyhoo, welcome to sciforums.

Welcome Mosier,

I would guess that some of us try our best to baffle others with topics that seem to be "advanced", most of us don't mind how you add to a topic, as adding to a topic is really quite beneficial.

Namely I might write something an not proof read, and someone will tell me to explain it in an easier way to understand, in doing so I learn how to explain things and they learn of things I explain.

(Although most of the time I just shove my thoughts on a subject in no matter what, to what value.... Well who knows?)

I hope you Enjoy Sciforums and find it a great place to visit for discussions.

Alright, i realized i didnt really tell you all much about myself so im going to now.

well, im a sophmore in highschool. usually about straight A student yet i do smoke marijuana, a lot. and id just like to say i hope your all not stereotypical bastards and think all people who smoke pot are stupid losers. cuz thats not right. anyway, hardcore music is where im at. dry kill logic, coalchamber, poison the well, mudvayne... those are the kind of bands i like. im into writing a lot and so youll prolly see that ill post a lot of songs and poems on here cuz i like to do that sort of thing. other than that i just like to discuss about science type of things. so thats about me in a nut shell. umm.... yep.

Originally posted by Mosier
...i hope your all not stereotypical bastards

well... actually... um... some of can BE stereotypical bastards, but we try not to stereotype others. ;)

Welcome to the group, ya pot head!

Hello Tim and welcome to Sciforums *:)* I hope you enjoy posting here

Hello Tim and welcome to Sciforums.

One thing though, due to inflation, the 2 cents just quite doesn't cut it anymore. You now have to put in at least a nickle (5 cents US):D

Stereotypes

Welcome.
May you have many happy posts :)

Check out the Marijuana thread in the Biology and Genetics forum!

Back