Hello, everyone! Let's talk biblical astrology

Medicine*Woman

Jesus: Mythstory--Not History!
Valued Senior Member
M*W: The bible is rife with astrological inklings. Jesus was the Sun of God. John the Baptist was Aquarius. If we look back at the bible stories, we find stories about the zodiac. Aries is the "lamb of God." Virgo is the BVM and/or MM. Jesus was a Capricorn, and we're heading into the Age of Aquarias. The Age of Pisces heralded the "fishers of men." Every age has about 26,000 years. "Jesus" will return in the Age of Aquarius when he is "baptised" by John. Even the serpent of Eden is in the zodiac. Abraham really means "one who believes the sun is God." Moses means "taken from the water. -- Aquarius." Is there anything that the bible has that the zodiac doesn't have? I think not.

I think there is far more science facts in the bible by far than astrological.

I really think FieryIce put it very well when she put this little diddy together.
"Humans because of our present level of technology can answer questions that
have plagued scholars for millennium. Questions asked of Ezra about three
millennium ago can now be answered. Questions asked of him such as, "Go,
weigh for me the weight of fire, or measure for me a blast of wind, or call back for
me the day that is past … or show me the picture of a voice … if you solve one of
them for me, then I will show you the way you desire to see … You cannot
understand the things with which you have grown up; how then can your mind
comprehend the way of the Most High?" Since we can now answer these
questions and we can now comprehend, there is a responsibility that accompanies
this comprehension. That also makes us responsible for being able to understand
the message."
Of course we can answer these very technical questions today!
Fire by BTU's.
Wind by anemometer.
Voice modulation wave. Like a .wav file.
Recall a day, would you want that on DVD, or VHS?
It aint about "religion" it's about comprehension of the message.
A government coming, the Kingdom of the heavens (universe).

It sure is kind of you to "muddy the waters" M*W.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: The bible is rife with astrological inklings. Jesus was the Sun of God. John the Baptist was Aquarius. If we look back at the bible stories, we find stories about the zodiac. Aries is the "lamb of God." Virgo is the BVM and/or MM. Jesus was a Capricorn, and we're heading into the Age of Aquarias. The Age of Pisces heralded the "fishers of men." Every age has about 26,000 years. "Jesus" will return in the Age of Aquarius when he is "baptised" by John. Even the serpent of Eden is in the zodiac. Abraham really means "one who believes the sun is God." Moses means "taken from the water. -- Aquarius." Is there anything that the bible has that the zodiac doesn't have? I think not.

Sure. There is lots of astrological symbolism in the Bible, but do you understand any of it? I could tell you a lot, but I don't know where to start. Do you know the first chapter of Ezekiel, that's clearly related to the "zodiak". The zodiak can also be called the 4 (you know the 4 elements) faces of God. They're divided to 12 so that they could be explained more precisely. God's 4 faces are visible everywhere in nature. The circle. 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4. Consider the light (symbol of "God")... when you divide the oneness of light into parts, there comes many colours... usually, they are divided into 4 main colors, but really, they are infinite.

The teachings about the zodiak and astrology and the 4 elements are not bullshit. This... teaching... has been twisted by humans, over time. I don't know it or understand it, so what I say may sound weird... this is the way it got twisted... people tried to understand... and tell about it... and now it's considered as bullshit. But I recognize the true teaching behind all that... like most religions are also twisted... i still see the original thing behind it... i just don't know how to explain.

Back