HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO i,m BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

Registered Senior Member
----------- :p you thought i was gone :p ---
well the all mighty SATAN is back!...
im sure all the regulars out there are saying oh my god, its back!!!!

Hi dave
hi bert
hi all
haha

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE

ive forgotten so many of your names so be sure to respond.

SATAN rules (lori u should start an arguement with me on that)

HAHAHA
SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN

------------------
DUDE IS SATAN

Welcome back (I think), wasn't there another "Dood" who use to be on this board also?; whatever became of him? Cheers

welcome back dude,
and if lori starts a argument, please contact me, my young mind has just created some new therories (spelling) on teh existence of god. also, lori, if u read this... say "i love jesus" lollolololololololololololololollolololololol
but ya......so, how is everyone, i have been busy talkting to people, my friend jsut lost his virginity, so i had to congradulate him, and i graduat from the 8th grade in a few days, so yes, i am getting older, and i turn 14 this friday, so i am expecting a present from all of you, preferably something expencive.... i also wanted to know if anyone had any information on the planet alignment on the 17th, i dont think its gonna be some mass suiside thing, were jesus the savior will come back and save our souls (except for mine and dude's) but i jsut wanted to know if anyone had any idea's on some mystery grav. field that will be pulling at my toes..............? well there is also a threat for a gun shooting at schoolt hat day (i love society) and hats about it for me, besides i had to tell my mother happy mothers day, wich, no doubt i know all of you did (lol) and if u have any more information which you think i might enjoy, please send it to me!!!!!!!!!

------------------
when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

Hi Dude,

Sorta nice to see you back ;)

Oh BTW you are not satan, your not half mean enough, smart enough, ugly enough or smelly enough to even make the claim. :D

Anyway I'm sure I'll catch you around.

Allcare

Tony H2o

tony,
dude is pretty ugly............ and he is pretty pissy, not to mention the smell of piss that fallows him... though he isnt very smnart, so u got something there

------------------
when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

Happy late birthday Dex.

tony, why is ther always someone who douts? Can't you trust me ;) :D
oh yeah Im mean evil and cruel oh yeah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude

------------------
DUDE IS SATAN

Back