Hell on Earth!

Mucker

Great View!
Registered Senior Member
“And he [the beast or Antichrist] causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is 666.” (Revelation 13: 16-18)

http://www.geocities.com/theawakeningnews/Religion-Satan_In_America.html

Any thoughts anyone?? I don't think this is looking too hard either!!!

(Holy shit, I didn't even see the sun bit!)

I'd be interested to see if any geniuses can work out the significance of 666: can anyone 'calculate the number of the beast' ('...for the number is that of a man; and his number is 666') ?

I'd also be interested to know what the morning star is, i.e. what is the first star to be seen from a particular place on Earth in the morning, and how this relates. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mucker
http://www.geocities.com/theawakeningnews/Religion-Satan_In_America.html

Any thoughts anyone?? I don't think this is looking too hard either!!!

(Holy shit, I didn't even see the sun bit!)

I'd be interested to see if any geniuses can work out the significance of 666: can anyone 'calculate the number of the beast' ('...for the number is that of a man; and his number is 666') ?

I'd also be interested to know what the morning star is, i.e. what is the first star to be seen from a particular place on Earth in the morning, and how this relates. :)

I don't think you are going to get much of a response on this subject, as it may be categorised as a "conspiracy theory" and therefore has no relevance, in some peoples eyes. But i think it is very relevant on this religous forum, and should be discussed.

As far as the number 666 goes, i cannot work out what it means, but it is surely significant (the no.6) in todays world. A friend of mine said the number is significant because of the sun emiting some kind of burst every 6 seconds or minutes, and is relevant to the sun-god worshipers.

Is it true that the 3 numbers appear on every barcode.

Love

Jan Ardena.

666 is significant because the hebrew or (aramaic or some such old language of judeo christian significance) word for the devil kind of looks like three sixes.

Back