Hell found to be real

podave

Registered Member
Sorry to bring up an old topic but i'm new and had a thought on the archived topic since it was that topic that lead me to this site from another site. On this other site i was at i said Hell does not exist. And this person said haven't you heard the story about hell being found in siberia i hadn't so googled away and found this site with that info. Anyway what i have to say on the matter is did anyone happen to think that they might have possibly drilled into the roof of the Glavnoye Upravleniye Lagere (Gulag) a policial prison for all those that opposed communism in communist Russia? I have no doubt they are human screams but i do not believe they are the screams of dead or damned souls. Besides i would think souls would communicate on a telepathic level instead of the old human vibrating chord method but maybe that's just me. Once again sorry for being up an old topic but what do you guys think of my idea?

Link to the site that you found on Google, please?
This way I know what you are talking about.

It's in the archives on this site.
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=2368

I don't know maybe my times are wrong and this isn't a possiblity but the link from this link this Russian Scientist guy who says he's a communist doesn't believe in god or the bible said he believes in hell from this experience but whatever.

Wow, that old topic contains an obscure gem. Within its confines one can witness the transition into and rise of my current user ID. (I appear in two forms in the topic, and you can see early seeds of arguments I still have use for from time to time.)

Ah ... memories.

:cool:

Back