Heaven

if u r believing in alah, and his messengersand his books" towrah, bible and quran" then u will got the proof

Not directly, there are ways of proving the afterlife though and there have been successful experiments showing good evidence of the paranormal. There are scientists doing this but I think that sort of thing should be done more instead of trying to prove the bible which may be just stories. It's hard to say where heaven starts since there are so many different planes to the afterlife but it's not a place up in the sky. The first thing that they should do is try and get etheric matter scientifically accepted since it does have a small amount of physical weight and it can be detected, there have been experiments showing evidence of it. No matter what proof of heaven and the afterlife that there is the best way is to get a first hand experience with it.

there have been successful experiments showing good evidence of the paranormal
such as?

Originally posted by Persol
there have been successful experiments showing good evidence of the paranormal
such as?

I'm not going to list all of it but this a good ebook listing some of it: http://www.victorzammit.com/book/

Here is just a few quotes of the types of experiments from there that should be tested more to prove paranormal:

"Dutch scientists succeeded in weighing the physical body before, during and after exteriorization (OBE). They found a weight loss of 2 1/4 ounces during exteriorization (Carrington, 1973)."

"Other experimenters including Robert Morris at the Psychical Foundation of North Carolina spent two years investigating OBEs. A volunteer subject Keith 'Blue' Harary, who claimed to have been having Out of Body Experiences since childhood, was able to lie down in a sealed laboratory room and project himself to another house twenty yards away. While there he was able to read letters and report accurately on which experimenters were sitting there and where they were sitting."

Ok... maybe I wasn't specific enough...

Any evidence that has been verified by other sources and who's experimental procedure is readily available?

Originally posted by mohamed
if u r believing in alah, and his messengersand his books" towrah, bible and quran" then u will got the proof

That is in no way truth, except in that you think it is. From my perspective your position has no substance.

Yes, Wes, you are correct;

Heaven is visible for all those who wish to see it.

In a personal way, one leaves this center by being born as a human, "falling" or being born to God, baptism, transiting the function of the second chakra, the libido, the water, the serpent power. This leads to the hyperspatial entry into that second baptism, which is fire. Do consider the scriptures in terms of their talking about staying on track to conform AND to transit the neutrino pathways into salvation or that particular outcome that is reserved/prepared by the Christos in "heaven."

It is as hard to return from a willed reverie to the exact clarity out of which one had departed as to enter heaven with a mind and heart full of socio-economic considerations. The rich man and the eye of the needle. The strait (straight) and narrow path. "Excess baggage."

When the moment of truth/judgment comes, the narrative that the wicked would provide would be one that rationalizes the distortions in a manner that would accomplish the seeming authenticity of the transformation into a kingdom of heaven on earth.

Unfortunately, this will be at the time when the kingdom of heaven on earth should be escalated to a heavenly kingdom, not become accomplished as a worldly condition. THIS IS A LIE or a reversal of speech.

The fact is that there will be no NEW WORLD ORDER, only the attempt to use the circumstances of the transcendence of a world order that never came to exist to the indwelling of godhead.

When the process is over, the planet will be depopulated. There cannot be a New World Order. The lie to the human dupes is that the process will lead to a New World Order, but the process itself is the New World Order corrupted by those who would coopt the nature of the process to effect their own immortal worldly presence and power as lords. The marriage is not the act of sex. The act upon which an institution is based cannot displace the institution based upon it.

Damage to the USA is a malignancy directed at harming the handiwork of God. Lucifer flails at humanity just beyond our scope of perception and perspicacity. We are struck from our blindspots. The false situation of a New World Order is a reversal of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth inasmuch as such a circumstance will be hell on earth.

Personal ambivalence or indecision is a function of reversals in the train of thought. Thoughts that ought to transcend themselves instead turn about and reverse their intent without zeroing. This is characteristic of Lucifer. Lucifer cannot gain the boson out of which he has wrapped as the process of wrapping and interdimensional generation.

Lucifer cannot fall twice, he only revisits his "ancient empty streets too dead for dreaming," by diverting the warping to wrap, to fall, to reverse their progress toward godhead.

The aim of Lucifer is to gain a minimum of vacated options to godhead to effect the process Himself, to be poised out of godhead to gain will and subsequently presence or a body.

At the gap between zero and the first curvature, Lucifer has his headquarters, his realm. By definition. This realm is apart from and decompressing away from the boson, falling or wrapping - proceeding on to the creation of a time-space continuum.

Inasmuch as the ultimate intent of creation is the effecting of the existence of the image of God, Lucifer and his subsidiary personas are exhausted and are "below" the level of man. The process of creation is become that of entropy, death.

Therefore, the concession to Lucifer which is effected by trying to transpose the ways of the space we live to that of the source of time and space, to heaven, has a fundamental reversal inscribed in its nature.

The seemingly moralistic content of all this (and other such treatises) is actually the statement of orderliness in the solid phase, so that there is no mirroring of error into the purely energetic where error leads to entropic process that cannot be stabilized by referring to the static, to the body, to solidity. (The predicament of the shadow, the hyper-decoupled or over extended, the diabolical, if you will.)

Originally posted by ThaDon
"Dutch scientists succeeded in weighing the physical body before, during and after exteriorization (OBE). They found a weight loss of 2 1/4 ounces during exteriorization (Carrington, 1973)."

And there was me about to start the low carbohydrate diet.... if there was real proof I would love to hear about it .... speech marks "just don't do it for me"

Seriously though, I am always on the look out for proof but in this day and age it is as hard to judge proof as it is to state it :-|

Originally posted by Q25
bullshit if you have any proof this guy has million $$ for you
www.randi.org

I think I heard about that on penn & teller but I wouldn't be able to prove anything right now but if the rules are reasonable there are some people who should try it. If anyone can rebut the evidence of the afterlife in that ebook I posted before there is also 1 million waiting for them here: http://skeptics.victorzammit.com/

And there was me about to start the low carbohydrate diet.... if there was real proof I would love to hear about it .... speech marks "just don't do it for me"

Seriously though, I am always on the look out for proof but in this day and age it is as hard to judge proof as it is to state i

Good point that's why I think that experiments like that should be done more to be proven and scientifcally accepted.

Back