Hawaiian UFO from 3 angles

As long as we cant tell the drones from the ufo's i guess the secret is safe :)
Just coincidence i suppose that at the same point in history that everyone has a video recording device, the drones start to look like ufos ;)

Just coincidence i suppose that at the same point in history that everyone has a video recording device, the drones start to look like ufos ;)
And UFOs began to look like drones.

Guys this is not a drone or a UFO, it is a computer generated animation.

I prefer the idea that the gov is deploying ufo shaped drones as part of a massive and evil covert disinformation campaign to aid the aliens in secretly collecting experimentation subjects. Please dont confuse me with facts. ;)

Yeah, and what better way to test a top secret drone that noone's ever even heard of than flying it around over a city in broad daylight. lol!

It looks like a modified quad-copter to be honest... but the way it is "inserted" into the image just seems... off.

CGI could be very likely here - someone up to the task of doing a frame-by-frame analysis to look for the telltale signs of poor CGI (objects being out of reference, etc)

Back