Having a GF as a dog discrimination!!

Syzygys

As a mother, I am telling you
Valued Senior Member
Goth dude who walks his HF on a chain was told to get opff of the bus because they don't allow dogs (or freaks). I say discrimination!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=509713&in_page_id=1770

"I am a pet, I generally act animal like and I lead a really easy life," she said.
"I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani. It might seem strange but it makes us both happy. It's my culture and my choice. It isn't hurting anyone."

"The couple, who live on benefits in a council house and plan to start a family, have been friends for years.
They started going out together in July and became engaged in November."

-------

Oh, true LOVE on welfare!!!!

She describes herself as a human pet? So basically she lives a life where he does everything for her and all she does is what? Get to fuck a guy she likes?

She's a genius.

"The couple, who live on benefits in a council house and plan to start a family, have been friends for years."

Definately a genius.
Yet if the policy for the bus is no pets she's going to have to walk.

It may sound weird. But if shes happy, and it works I guess there is nothing wrong with it right?

So if I am happy to board a bus nude, nothing wrong with it? I am old and incredibly fat too.... :)
(also hairy and sweat a lot)

actually i would say the answer should be no, unfortuantly that is ILLEGAL

but then it shouldnt be, bit hypocritical to go overseas to kill thousands of people because they force women to wear head covering in public when we have public indecency laws too

I know it is illegal, but I could put on a thong and that would make it legal, I was just trying to make a point. One person's happiness doesn't necessery makes the others acceptable of the act...

Syzygys, everything thats NOT illegal is permited. Also the English have antidescrimination laws. What if it was a gay in a dress who sat down next to you? you think the bus driver has the right to kick him off?
HELL NO. just because you dont agree with something doesnt give you a right to descriminate against it

Back